♡32; I'm not cute♡

I sit next to Minji during class listening to the boring professor.

My phone vibrates and I pick it up out of curiosity to see who is texting me.

Gucci boy😈: nose
Gucci boy😈: haha I just typed nose with my nose

Lil meow meow🙀: heart

Joonie💚: what the fuck

Sunshine🌝: yoongi??
Sunshine🌝: YOONGI!?%!#

Kookie❤️: dick

[a/n: i didn't come up with this joke I saw it on twitter]

I burst put laughing at the messages on my phone. I quickly place my hand over my mouth and I notice everyone looking at me.

"Care to share with the class?" The teacher says unamused looking towards me.

"I-uh... It's nothing" I stammer.

"Come back for detention after school y/l/n" the teacher says sternly.

Dang it, I promised Jungkook I would pop round. It was the third day into school since I came back from my holiday with Minji and BTS. And I haven't seen Jungkook since we they dropped us off at mine and Minji's apartment.

This was my last lesson so I would have to make my way to the detention room for the first time in my life.

I silently scribble in my notebook, not wanting to participate in class anymore because I wasn't in the mood for it after the teacher gave me detention.

I write lots of BTS quotes in my notebook waiting for the time to pass by.

I hear the bell ring and I quickly get up and walk out of the classroom. Giving Minji a hug before we part ways.

On my way to the detention room I text Jungkook to say that I couldn't make it because I got detention.

Jungkook had the whole afternoon free so he offered to pick me up which I appreciated and said yes to.

I open the door to the detention room scanning the classroom to see if I recognize anyone which I don't. Because these weren't the type of people I hang out with. Everyone here mostly gave off bad boy vibes and I don't hang around with those kind of people. I just want to go through college unnoticed and graduate.

I sit down at the very back. And I open my books and start on homework. I have nothing better to do so I might aswel do that.

The teacher stands up saying he wants to take a toilet break leaving us alone. As soon as he leaves the room and shuts the door behind him everyone starts talking.

A boy makes his way up to me and sits down next to me.

"Hi, I'm Han Jisung" the boy says leaning his arm on the back of my chair.

"H-hi" I stammer pushing his arm away.

"Jisung! You're scaring the poor girl. Give her some space" a boy chuckles and makes his way up to us pulling out the chair infront, he turns it and faces it towards us.

"Hi, I'm Chan" the boy says extending a hand out to me for me to shake which I do.

"My name is y/n" I introduce myself.

"Never seen you here before, you new?" Chan asks me.

"N-no, I've just never been in detention before" I say shyly.

"Cute" Jisung says looking straight at me making me feel self conscious.

My phone vibrates and my screen lights up. I see Jisung and Chan look towards my phone and they notice my wallpaper of Jungkook.

I didn't have a picture of both of us because that would be too risky. I just had a cute picture of him which I made on holiday.

The notification on my phone was from "Kookie❤️".

"Your boyfriend?" Jisung raises an eyebrow and both him and Chan look at me waiting for me to answer.

"N-no" I say awkwardly not knowing what to say because I wasn't allowed to tell anyone about my relationship with Jungkook yet.

"Why do you have a picture of Jungkook on background? He looks like a girl and plus I'm way more manly" Jisung says flexing his muscles making me chuckle "you wish" I reply trying to hold in my laugh.

After a while of talking I notice the teacher never came back. "Where is the teacher? He's been gone for like 15 minutes now. Surely it can't take that long to take a piss" I say.

"He always does that, he never comes back though. Usually me and Jisung leave once he goes but we were having fun talking to you" Chan says making me smile.

"Then I better head off Jun-... I mean my Bo-... I mean a friend of mine is waiting for me" holy shit that was a close call.

Chan and Jisung offer to walk me outside which I say yes to and we walk off outside. I see Jungkook wearing a mouth mask, long coat and hat leaning against a car so no one would recognize him as he waited for me.

Jungkook looked up and our eyes met "gotta go guys, bye" I say but before I could walk off Jisung wraps his arms around me giving me a hug making me chuckle. Once the boy got off me I head off towards Jungkook who didn't seem too impressed.

We both get in the car before he started talking, because he didn't want anyone to recognize his voice.

"Who were they" he says unamused. "Friends I met in detention" I reply.

"They are trouble, stay away from them" Jungkook says sternly.

Then it hits me, is Jungkook jealous.

"Awh cute, is my little baby Jungkookie jealous" I say with a voice which I'd use to talk to a puppy or a baby as I lean towards him to pinch his cheeks.

"No, I'm not cute. I'm not little. I'm not a baby and I'm not jealous" he pouts making him look adorable.

"Whatever you say" I chuckle.

"You don't believe me do you?."

"Nope" I say, popping the P. I love teasing this boy.

"Oh I'll show you how I'm not cute but hot once we are home" he says with a smirk making me blush red.

——
A/n:

Do you know me in real life/online?

I'm just wondering which friends of mine are actually reading this