Chapter 3- Adrian Agreste

"So this is my high school!" Marinette excitedly says. "I can't wait for you to meet Alya, Alix, Nino, Julika, and...Adrien" Marinette sighs and looks away quickly. "So you like this 'Adrien'?" I tease. Marinette nods. "I won't tell don't worry," I say. "Thankyou (yn)"

I walk into the classroom with Marinette. "Mrs. Bustier, this is the American transfer student I told you about, (yn)." The teacher turns around. Her bright red hair is pulled into a tight bun "(yn)! What a pleasure to finally meet you!" She gives me a warm smile and shakes my hand.

Marinette leads me to her desk, where I see a girl with dark brown hair that faded into orange and wearing glasses sitting and typing on her phone. "Alya!!" Marinette says and taps on her shoulder. Alya looks up. "Hey Girl! I'm Alya, it great to meet you!" I shyly wave back. Marinette slides into the bench that Alya is sitting on, and gestures for me to sit down next to her.

"Wait so your like, from America? That's so cool dudette!" I'm sitting at lunch next to a boy named Nino and a girl named Rose. Marinette is across from me and next to her sits Alya, and a boy with familiar wild, blond hair, and bright green eyes. "(Yn), this is Adrien Agreste. He's a fashion model, and son of The designer, Gabriel Agreste!" Marinette exclaims. "Really?! I wear Gabriel's clothes all the time!! I didn't know Adrien went to this school!" I say.

Adrien blushes "Thank you, you know you may be able to be a model in my dad's next shoot. It's for spring, I can tell you'd be good at modeling. Plus it would be fun to get to know you more."

"Really!?! I mean, if your dad would allow it, that is..."

"I'll talk to him tonight and let you know"

"Oh my gosh, Thank you, Adrien!"

——————————————

I'm sitting at Marinette's desk doing homework when the news comes on again. "Don't be amused! It's just the news!" The news lady says. "A new villain who calls himself 'the MVP' is attacking Paris, capturing people in his basketball!"

Marinette jumps up "Oh no! I forgot my, uh...calculator downstairs! Be right back!"

She runs downstairs, and I sigh to myself. I set my pencil down and it rolls off my desk. I lean over to grab it and see a small box under the desk. I grab it and look closely at it. The box is black with some sort of Chinese symbol on it. I open the box to see an aqua flash come from it. A small floating white cat thing?

"Greetings (yn), I'm Kitty, your new Kwami!"