The Man Behind The Man (BoyxBoy) (August Alsina Fan Fic)

Three Months Later....

Fuck! Not again...

I looked at the Pregnancy test in my hands and it came back positive....

"Mama!!"

She knocked and came into the Bathroom....and she saw that I had tears rolling down my cheeks....

"Jamar what's wrong...."

I walked over and fell into her arms....and handed her the test...

She looked at me and back at the test...

"Boy you done lost your mind...if you think I'm touching that"

"Mama just look okay...."

I said turning away....and next thing I heard was her Shriek...

"Oh No way...is this foreal?...Jamar Baby your Pregnant Again"

I just Nodded....and left her in the bathroom...

All I could think of Was...August....because you see I have been ignoring him like he has the plague...this is just like that repeat...of my previous pregnancy, I got knocked up at a party...and just like this time...and I always seem to find out three months later....but I have been throwing up non stop...but I just shrugged it of and now here I'm stuck again...with another life growing inside my body....

I sigh and lay across my bed, putting my arms behind my head...staring up at the ceiling

Its not that I'm not happy or anything but this baby was concieved by mistake yet again, August drew me back in with his masculinity and swagger, I don't know its just something about a thug get just makes me want to bare it all...and now I'm expecting another baby....and I would be lying if I said that I wasn't scared to lose him or her again

I put the pillow over my head and scream into it

I sigh and sit up grabbing my phone...scrolling towards his number, I think this time around I'm going to do it different....and instead of doing it alone...I'm going to...uhm...ask August to be there for us....

I dialed his number...and after one ring he instantly picked up

"Jay...."

Damn he sounds so dreamy over the phone.....snap out of it Jamar....this is what got you into this in the first place...

"Hello? Jamar are you there"

"Uh...yea sorry about that...."

"Its Koo...so What's up..."

"Uhm August...can you meet...me later today?...I got something important to tell you"

"Uh sure...I'm at the studio right now but let's meet at the park"

"Sure...see you then"

"Later Shawty"

I fall back on the bed and rub my tummy, I just hope this goes well....I thought before I turn over and fall asleep with a smile on my face..