New Favorite? (11)

Izzy's POV

"Finally back to the present I see." He says in a way that seems almost mocking but the smile is plastered on his face his almost dimples coming out.

His blonde hair is messy from how fast we came down the halls and his eyes glowing in joy and love. He pushes the door open and in the far back corner, I can almost see the poetry section where we have spent most of our nights here.

Looking straight back through the giant window you can see the moon lighting up the library.

"I've missed this place," I say just taking in the moment of being back in my favorite place with my favorite person.

"I've missed you." He says wrapping his arms around me before kissing the top of my head lightly.

We just stand by the door for a bit just enjoying each other's company before he pulls away.

"C'mon I want to show you something." He says pulling me towards his favorite section of the library.

Once we reach the section dragon section I take a seat at one of the desks as he scans the shelves until he finds the book he was looking for.

I can't help keep the smile off my face as he excitedly flips through the pages looking for whatever he wants to show me probably a new dragon he's been studying.

"You know if someone had told me when I first entered Hogwarts that I would date a Malfoy, I would have never believed them," I said a smirk covering my face as I chuckle thinking about what everyone would say. Nicholas throws his head back laughing before he goes back to his book.

After a few minutes of watching him search through the book with that adorable look of concentration. He finally found what he was looking for.

"I've been wanting to show you this." He says as he points to a picture of the Swedish Short-Snout. "Look, this dragon can turn someone to ash in a matter of seconds." He looks extremely excited as he explains all of the things this dragon can do.

All I can do it look at him adoration as he goes on and on with all he has learned and how he has been waiting to show me all of these things.

"What?" Nick says as he pulls me from my thoughts.

"I love you." Is all I say before I lean in to place a soft loving kiss on his cheek.

Nick moves his face mere seconds before I touch his cheek so I end up kissing his delectable lips.

"I love you too," Nick whispers he then grabs my waist lightly and pulls me closer. I just relax into his embrace taking in his woodsy yet warm cologne scent.

"So that dragon you showed me is that your new favorite?" I questioned after a while lifting my head to look into his eyes.

"No, my favorite is still the Ukrainian Ironbelly." He replies running his fingers through my wavy hair soothingly.

"That one has always been your favorite." I agreed before cuddling back into his chest enjoying the last hour we have together before we have to go back to the dorms so we don't get caught.

Just a heads up for now Nicholas Malfoy is Draco's older brother. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! If you guys have any suggestions or ideas please let me know! Thank you all for reading lots of love Jules1350!!