Part 4

This chapter is going to be as short as possible, due to some inconveniency.

Also this chapter is going to be based on FATIMA'S POV only.

**********************************

FATIMA'S POV

I woke up early and did all the chores, before getting ready for school.
Ya Khaleefa got me admitted into the university of North West taking Physiology as my course, well almost my dream come true.

I dressed in a simple ready made gown which we bought from the shopping mall the other day, then pat my face with powder and moist my lips with a lip gloss then wrapped round the veil casually and grabbed my backpack which was filled with note books and other necessary materials.

I bid everyone goodbye, but their response to me was *silence*  *hiss*.

Ya Khaleefa drove me to school, the ride was for sure a busy one. We talked about everything and nothing until we arrived at our destination, he advised me thoroughly about uni life and the rest before bidding me goodbye.

***********************************

As I sauntered inside the school, a building that looks like an opened note book was the first thing my eyes saw which represents NORTH WEST UNIVERSITY.

I walked further into the reception and went straight to the elevator to take me to my class.

I was now at the sixth floor, I went further to look for my respective class and luckily I saw a lady of my age, so I went ahead and asked and to my utmost surprise we are of the same department which means we are in the same class.

She lead the way and I followed suit.

We waited for about ten minutes before the lecturer came.

He introduced himself as Mallam Yusuf Umar he will be taking us Mathematics.

He lectured us for almost two hours and left, his class was an interactive one and I really loved it.

We had an interval of an hour before our next lecture with Mrs. Rabiatu Sani who will be taking us Biology came.
The lectures ended around 2:00 o'clock. I headed straight to the cafeteria to feed myself because I was really fetish,  as I sat waiting for my food my eyes set on the same lady I met earlier.
She approached to me with a smile plastered on her face and I did the same.
We chatted for a while with Halima Ibrahim , that's her name, until our food was served.

Once done I called Ya Khaleefa to take me back home as he instructed me to, I tried to convince Halima to come with us but she refused, so we exchanged numbers and bid each other goodbye.

*********

Who is she? Ya Khaleefa asked all concerned.

She's my new friend, actually my course mate, I explained.

"Okay", that's good he simply said .

Is there any problem, I asked.

No, I just want to know.

Okay, I simply added.

   We arrived back home in less than thirty minutes, Malam Adamu did his job and the car drove into the parking space.

I sauntered into the house leaving Ya Khaleefa behind me.

As I came in, Hajiya was standing by the door all fussy about something I don't know, so I decided not to even attempt greeting her, I know the rest of the story .

Keh! Where do you think you are going, didn't you see the laundry there or who do you think will do it.

Hajiya I will do it now but I've to pray and change, I explained to her.

Keh! I don't -,

Gwaggo! , Ya Khaleefa cut her off.
Don't you see that Fatima is all tired she just came back to school and you want to give her all that work, I thought I hired two part time maids on behalf of Fatima.

I fired them, Hajiya simply said.

What?! Toh gaskiya Fatima won't do that work.

Khaleefa why are you always on this worthless girl's side , you sometimes even forget that I'm your mother.

Gwaggo, because I, I,.....

Because what?

Never mind, Ya Khaleefa said and leaded to his room.

FATIMA'S POV

I left the sitting room all perplexed, confused and at the same time worried on what Ya Khaleefa wanted to say.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

       Salam everyone, I know, I know I'm so sorry 😣for not updating, at least you know the reason.
     So how do you like this short chapter, actually it's kinda long 😅.
  Cliff hanger chapter, huh?

    Wanna know what happen next, kindly vote, comment and share.

      Till next year....................

......    Okay Just Kidding, enough with the jokes, gotta go, see you next time ❤️.