Chapter fourty eight

A/n: I FINALLY FINISHED MY HISTORY PROJECT, REEEE *does orange justice even though I don't know what it is*

So now I bring you another chapter ^~^

Enjoy, loves 💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Remy asked his boyfriend cautiously.

"Of course! I have to meet your parents and get their approval! I mean, you've met mine and they love you! I just want yours to like me as much as mine like you...or at least I want them to tolerate me" Emile told Remy.

Emile stepped out of his closet.

He was wearing brown tennis shoes, jeans, a white t shirt and a brown cardigan with a pink tie.

"Should I change the tie? Will your mom think it's too girly?" Emile asked in worry.

Remy frowned, already feeling bad that Emile felt he couldn't wear what he was comfortable with around his parents.

"Emile, babe, sweetie, snookums, darling, pumpkin, don't worry. A lot of men wear pink ties. And if my mom is a two faced B again, i'll just shove her out of the window again." Remy told him.

Emile smiled a little and said, "that's no way to deal with your problems"

"Are you saying my mom's a problem?" Remy asked.

"Yes" Emile said with an innocent smile.

"You would be correct then, let's go" Remy said, walking Emile to the door.

"MOOOMMMM DAAAADDDDDDD I'M LEAVING TO GO MEET REMY'S PARENTS!!!! AGAINNNNNNN!!!" Emile screeched.

Rose crashed in, dropping about fifty pots and pans while crashing into the counter.

"DON'T LET HER TALK BAD TO YOU ABOUT YOUR CLOTHING CHOICES AGAIN! I WILL FITE IF I HAVE TO!" She yelled.

"Jfc Mrs. Picani are you okay? Do you need some help?" Remy asked in shock.

"Me? Oh no, i'm fine, you boys go have fun pushing Remy's mom out of a window, maybe she'll break more than het arm this time!" Rose smiled, somehow already ofd of the ground and had all of the stuff she dropped.

"Okay..bye mom!" Emile said.

"Babe, I love your mom so much, you don't understand!" Remy snickered.

"Yeah, she's great" Emile smiled.

--------------------

"Ugh, Andrew, look I can't help you right now. My son's bringing his stupid boyfriend over. Just let that stupid kid who's obsessed with red or whatever help you out. No Andrew, i'm not getting my stripper friends to seduce the cops while you run away. Why? The cops might shoot them! Yeah your right, the cops around here are stupid. Okay look, just go to that house in the woods or whatever. I'll bring you some stuff later and you can explain what happened then, alright? Good. Bye" Reagan said, hanging up the phone just as his son walked in with his boyfriend.

"Hi" she said plainly. "Richard!!!! They're here!" Reagan yelled.

Richard came in and said, "just in time, dinner's ready! I made lasagna!" Richard said happily, leading everyone to the kitchen.

"You have a very nice house Mr. and Mrs. Sleep" Emile told them.

"Thank you" Richard said

"We know"'Reagan said with an eye roll.

There was awkward silence.

This would be a very interesting night.

Richard served lasagna to everyone, who dug in quickly.

"This is amazing" Emile smiled as he took a bite.

"Why thank you Emile, you're so polite" Richard said.

"No, seriously, you are, I can't believe you didn't puke upon just smelling it" Reagan said with an eye roll.

"Well that was just rude" Richard pouted.

"If you think I care, you have brain damage" Reagan snorted.

Remy sighed through his nose.

Emile chuckled nervously and desperately tried to start a conversation.

"So, uhm...do you guys like colors?" He asked.

"What in god's name kind of question is that?" Reagan asked.

"I-I don't know" Emile stammered.

Remy laughed, putting an arm around Emile, "babe, you're trying too hard. Just relax."

Emile nodded.

"I love your tie" Richard remarked.

"Thank you" Emile smiled.

"Told you" Remy smirked.

"Yeah, I love pink, it's such a calming color" Richard said.

"Yeah! That's why it's my favorite color!" Emile smiled, pushing up his glasses.

(A/n: up until this moment, I completely forgot Emile had glasses xD)

Reagan seemed to be softening up to Emile the more they talked.

She noticed that he was a good kid.

She judged people before getting to know them a lot.

Once all of the awkwardness passed, the night eventually began to turn fun.

After they finished dinner, they got out uno and began to play that, while screaming at each other whens they sabotaged each other with draw four's.

"Remy! I am going to slap you with a cheese grater if you cheat again" Reagan scoffed when she saw her son pull a card from his sleeve.

"You can't stop me" Remy smirked.

"I'm about to commit toaster bath if you guys don't calm down" Richard sighed.

Emile giggled.

This felt so natural.

He figured Remy's parents at least tolerated him. Well, he knew by now Richard loved him, that was obvious, but Reagan seemed to accept him more than she did before.

Everything was going to be okay.