Chaptair (12)Kwamii

Third pov

Plagg watched Adrien from his hiding place in his bag.

"Dude, is going with Marinette and Chloe really a good idea? I mean they aren't exactly nice..." Nino tried.

Adrien gave him a sour look. Something he normally didn't and Nino found himself cringing.

"I know Chloe used to be a bully, but Marinette has never done anything to anyone of you, the only thing she's done is defend herself from you guys." Adrien coldly replied.

Plagg could feel his owner getting fed up. It wasn't the first time they had this argument and Adrien's growing sick of having to defend two of his closest friends. Plagg figured that Nino would get the hint but, nooo. Instead he hung to Alya who was hung up on Lila's lies.

The boy needed to learn to think on his own, and he needed to learn soon. Preferably before Adrien really lost his temper.

Because when his kittens decided they were done, their scratches hurts.

"Alya said that Lila told her-"

"Lila and Alya, really? When have you ever seen Marinette being mean to Lila other than calling her out for being a liar?"

Nino hesitated, he hadn't seen anything. None of them had, they just trusted Lila.

"Exactly! She hasn't done anything to Lila, but Lila still got you guys to bully her and Alya is just sucking everything up like a sponge. And none of you can see that you are the bullies, tripping her, spilling coffee on her, ripping her sketches, punching her." Adrien continued, on his way to work up a real temper.

"Dude, you've never been anti-Lila." Nino tried. He obviously couldn't see where this was coming from.

Plagg shook his head at the kid.

"I've always been anti-Lila. But because of her working with my father I can't say shit about it! Or do you people honestly think i like having her basically dry humping my arm?!" Adrien was seething as he grabbed his jacket and bag and slammed the door shut.

Plagg sincerely hoped Nino would think through what Adrien told him. His kitten needed others by his side. Especially since Marinette and Chloe aren't able to give much support in class.

"Am I doing something wrong Plagg, or are they really that blind?"

Plagg peered up at his kitten. "They're being blind idiots. You're doing your best just like Pollens bee and Tikki's little bug is doing their best. Don't doubt that."

The blond teen smiled a little. "Thanks, Plagg."

******************************************************

Pollen loved her little bee so much.

In her eyes their pairing was perfect and she is so proud of Chloe for doing her best to be a good person.

Tikki's little bug had talked with her about giving Chloe a permanent position, wanting her permission and she'd agreed.

Not long after that Chloe had befriended Marinette in real life and months after that Chloe had found out that her best friend in mask was also her best friend out of the mask.

Something that had made her very happy.

And starting with them a support system was made for all of them.

A safety net for their very much young holders to fall back on.

And Pollen was relieved. Because holding a miraculous is hard work and not even the first holders made it long on their own.

None of the kwamii's wanted a repeat of their first holders. Not when they'd come to such gruesome ends.

Pollen missed the boy that had been her first holder terribly much.

But she loved Chloe just as much as she missed him.

*****************************************************************

Tikki loved Marinette.

The teen had been a creative soul since she was born and she fit so well with Tikki. Such a nice and brave girl with a heart of gold.

She guessed that's why her holders pain hurt so much as her class abandoned her.

Marinette wasn't made to be alone.

So when she got Chloe and Adrien on her side it was a relief.

Then to find out that Kagami and Luka had known her identity as Ladybug and still kept her secret, it had been a god send.

It gave her little bug the courage needed to allow herself to fall back- truly fall back on the safety net the teenagers had created.

It gave her the courage to put herself before everyone expecting her to do their bidding while simultaneously pushing her down.

And Tikki couldn't be more grateful.

Seeing another of her little bugs crumble and break beneath the weight of the world isn't something she wants to go through again.

On request of one of my lovely readers we get to see what the Kwamii's think. I might add Sass and Longg when Kagami and Luka are fully in the story.

Vote and comment, it keeps me motivated :)