Offenderman's mistake

Jinkx's p.o.v.

After the little incident with Offender, I followed Jack inside and sighed rubbing the back of my neck. 

"Hey Jinkx follow me and I'll get you patched up." Jack offered and it was then that I remembered the cut across my stomach from Jack's scalpel. 

"Sure. Honestly, I completely forgot it was there." I said chuckling and followed Jack to his room.

"Yeah adrenaline will do that to you. I honestly never thought I'd see someone stand up to one of the Slender brother's like that." He said as he began to sew my wound shut. 

"I don't see why anyone would be afraid of him. It's about time someone has stood up to that asshole." I stated simply and stood when he finished wrapping bandages around my stomach.

"Yeah but I'm pretty sure Slender won't be too happy when he learns what happened." He said and I shrugged.

"Oh well, what's done is done. Thee's no use in crying over it." I responded and he just nodded agreeing. 

"Well anyway, about that kiss..." he started and I smiled.

"Don't worry about it. I wouldn't have kissed you back if I didn't want to." I said and he looked at me hopeful.

"Does this mean you like me too?" He asked and I chuckled as I lifted his mask and pecked his lips.

"I don't know, does it?" I teased and he smiled. 

"Well, I'm going to go wash up and see if Azura needs help with anything. I'll see you at dinner." I said and he nodded blushing like an idiot. Sighing, I left and shut the door behind me before heading to my room. 

Halfway there someone teleported in front of me and I pinched the bridge of my nose as I groaned.

"What part of leave me the hell alone do you not understand!"

Slender's p.o.v.

After having been gone for a week, I finally returned back at the mansion and entered it to find it oddly peaceful. Not being used to a mansion full of killers being this peaceful, I figure something was wrong. It wasn't long before I had found Azura in the kitchen cooking dinner while Masky helped and she turned to face me.

"Welcome back sir. How was your trip?" She asked and I relaxed a little.

"It was fine, thankfully everything went smoothly. How has everything been here at the mansion?" I asked and she smiled.

"Good so far, there were a few fights but nothing too serious that I couldn't handle myself." She answered and turned back to the food she had been cooking. Knowing she hadn't told the full truth, I tilted her head to look at me and she grew worried.

"Do not lie to me Azura. I do not care for liars." I said and she sighed in defeat.

"There is one problem. It seems Jinkx and Offenderman had another fight and well it didn't go well this time."

"What exactly is that supposed to mean?" I asked and she looked nervous.

"Jinkx broke the bond between her and Offenderman and is no longer his proxy." She answered and I let her go as I teleported in front of Jinkx. I assume she mistook me for Offender because she pinched the bridge of her nose and groaned.

"What part of leave me the hell alone do you not understand!" she spat and looked up at me irritated but soon calmed down upon seeing me.

"Oh it's you Slender. I'm sorry I thought you were Offender." She apologized and I grabbed her wrist, turning it over. Sure enough her proxy symbol was gone and she looked at me confused.

"What are you doing?" She questioned and I looked at her. 

"I want to hear why and how you broke your bond with Offender." I said and she sighed.

"I'm getting really tired of explaining this. A few days ago I had used a spell to bring a puppet to life not knowing it would act on its own as my protector. Well I guess it saw how badly I was upset from how Offender had been treating me and decided to attack him. When Offender woke up he was furious and blamed me for telling Blade to attack him because "I couldn't have my way" and kicked me out. I've had enough of him. He said I'm his lover yet he goes out and screws other girls then lies to my face or blatantly ignores me. I'm tired of being his toy and having no purpose other than that so when he kicked me out I came here and used a spell to break our bond."

I listened to everything she said growing more and more irritated by the second. 

"And does Offender know about this?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yes. He found me and Eyeless Jack while we were training and I guess he got jealous because he threw a tantrum. I told him everything and left." She said and I looked into he thought to be sure she was telling the truth to find she left out some minor details.

"I see you're interested in Jack for more than just training." I said and watched as her face turn red.

"Get out of my head Slender!" She cried and I just chuckled a little before returning my attention to the situation at hand. I teleported away from Jinkx furious about the situation. How could he be so stupid!? Going outside, I found Offender walking away from the mansion and wrapped one of my tendrils around his throat. 

"Offender!" I called and he sighed.

"Well shit" He groaned as he looked at me.

"You had one job that came with having a proxy brother. Why couldn't you handle one simple thing!? All you had to do was strengthen the bond between the two of you and give her a purpose but instead you completely ignored her and lost your proxy!"

"Don't you think I already know that!?" 

"No because you don't seem to be doing anything to even try and fix it! It should be impossible for a proxy to break the bond you create but she was able to because of your idiocy! You've done stupid things in the past brother but this tops all of them!" 

"I get it you're pissed but there's nothing I can do about it alright! She despises me and wants nothing to do with me! Do you really think someone that hates me so much would want to ever be my proxy again!?"  He said and I threw him into the mansion wall.

"That's not the only problem Offender but it's obvious you don't see that." 

"Then tell me what's the big problem that's got you so pissed off so you'll shut up and leave me alone!" He spat and I growled as I ripped my mouth open and grabbed him by the collar of his coat and lifted him up.

"Do you realize that her knowledge of us and our location could be dangerous. If she wanted to she could help the wrong people and put all of us in danger and it will be your fault because you could not make the right decisions!" I shouted and he frowned.

"You really think she would do that Slender?" He questioned.

"Do not underestimate a scorned proxy Offender. With the knowledge she has there is no telling what she might do."

"Then why don't you get rid of her if you're so worried!?" He shouted and I frowned.

"Perhaps I'll make her my proxy instead. She could prove to be quite useful." I suggested and he growled.

"Don't you dare Slender! That is crossing the line!" He shouted and I threw him down

"Then you better do something about it before I do!" I ordered and left him there as I went back inside.