⤫2.9

I'm really really sorry for not updating sooner I feel really guilty about it because I know a lot of you waited for it

I hope I don't disappointtt

Also the fucking bridge deserves more credit

For a moment the girl couldn't speak, unable to string together a coherent sentence to say; the lump in her throat growing larger the more she stared into his pitch black eyes

"Do you remember me?" He spoke, his voice wavering- verge of cracking into an agonising whisper as the 7 months all came down to today.

His eyes flickered almost desperately between hers for any indication- a shimmer of doubts in his head.

What if she forgot?

Jisung could almost cry, break down as soon as their eyes met but he managed to swallow it down, painfully as it lingered, sore in his throat.

The hand on her back- supporting her up- shook anxiously- terrified with endless possibilities and the air became thicker.

Chaerin blinked away the rising tears that formed and her rosy lips parted as she spoke.
"I...I remember y-you-"
Jisung almost collapsed- sighing deep in relief.

"-but I can't remember everything. I...i can't remember, Jisung I'm sorry- I don't know-"
"It's okay love, it's okay don't worry just breathe okay?"

His hand clasped over her cheek, speaking softly as he stabilised her onto her feet.

Chaerin nodded, unsure why she wanted to burst out into tears and the overwhelming rage of emotions pushing at her heart.

"I can't remember everything...I just remember you-" she paused, hand flying to her neck as the memories of the boy biting her resurfaced.

Jisung watched tentatively as her bottom lip stuck out, trembling and he took the initiative when her hand dropped to trail his own hand to push her hair behind her ear.

Chaerin's eyes upturned to his own gaze, his breaths brushing past her face and his presence oddly soothing and warm.

He was gentle and respectful with his touch as his finger trailed down the side of her neck.

Her breath hitched, unable to find the will to breathe normally as the softness of his finger slowly grazed down and down till they barely brushed over the mark.

A jolt up her body almost sent her legs giving in and mind hazy- inexplicable feeling and his eyes almost reddened at the sight of his bite mark that scarred her neck.

"What am I now?" She whispered, the moment too intimate and proximity so close that speaking above a whisper seemed out of the ordinary in the given moment.

The pad of his thumb brushed lightly over the mark, eliciting an unknown feeling through her body and she almost felt compelled towards him.

His eyes flickered to the prominent vein in her neck, closing his eyes and hearing the faint rushing of her blood and expeditious beating of her heart against her chest.

"You're a human." He spoke and watched her reaction closely- she looked down at the ground and almost looked saddened by it.

"Are you disappointed?"
Jisung almost scoffed at the stupidity that came out of her mouth and he urged her chin up with his hand.

The boy leaned forward, placing his forehead against hers and her eyelashes fluttered shut at the closeness of their bodies.

"I'm just happy you're here love, I'm fucking happy you're back."

We Stan Chaesung

We Stan Chaesung