New Friends

I feel exhausted after Amiya told us to charge but, I felt more useless than anything. I.. I couldn't do anything while they were fighting, some of us even lost their lives while fighting the Reunion. All of this is just to save me? What did I do, for them to risk their lives for me?

________________________________________________________________________________

(Amiya's POV)

While we were running, so many things went through my mind. The Doctor my most important companion, doesn't remember me. All the things we've been through, all the things he helped me are forever lost. I can't help but blame myself for his capture, back then if I was stronger if I wasn't a coward, this wouldn't have happened.

When we got out of the building we realized that the city we where in, Chernobog, was in chaos. How did this happen? The guards and military should've held back Reunion yet they are the ones being pushed back. We reached our destination where we rendezvous with miss Dobermann.

"Is he the Doctor, Amiya?" I was asked this question as soon as we arrived. This mission to save the Doctor is a dangerous one that could get most of us killed, which it already did. That's probably why she is glaring at him right now.
"Yes, unfor—
I felt a warm hand appear on my shoulder as I was about to explain the details of the Doctor's memory loss. Doctor?
Through his visor, I saw his ruby-red eyes like they were on fire. With eyes like those, you would think he has a bad intent right? But I knew the Doctor far too well, maybe even better than Dr. Kal'tsit? No, maybe not they already knew each other before coming into Rhodes Island. Back to the Doctor, his eyes seemed so caring and calm unlike the color of his eyes. How long has it been since I saw it? I missed you so much, Doctor.... and she probably also does.
———————————————————————————
(Doctor POV)

I scanned the person in front of me. Are those dog ears? She was carrying a whip, with a short shirt showing a little bit of her stomach with baggy pants.
Amiya and she started talking to each other discussing what to do next. She was about to talk about my condition, but I stepped in by putting my hand on her shoulder. She turned her cute little head towards me.
"Doctor?"
"As Amiya was saying, I am suffering from amnesia but in saying that I hope we can be good friends." I extended my hands towards her for a handshake yet she only looked down it and scoffed. Did I do something wrong?
"Straight forward aren't we Doctor?"
"Considering our circumstances, I simply think it is better to get along and put aside our differences until we get out of this hostile territory."
She grabbed my hand and gripped it with a lot of strength I thought my hands would get crushed. Holy hell lady! Please let go of my hand! In second thought, I probably should've never asked for a handshake.
"It seems that your seriousness didn't go away, unlike your memories." She retracted her hand and walked closer towards me as she said those words.

"My amnesia shouldn't last long if it was a normal head trauma but I think I would at least remember my name, maybe in a few hours. Though if you don't mind me asking do I know you? You know from before I lost my memories?"
She backed off and checked me from head to toe.
"I know who you are, but you don't know me." Before I could ask her about it we heard voices and we immediately got our guards up, only to realize it was just television. We walked towards it and noticed-- Breaking News: Reunion has invaded Chernobog Evacuation is advised.

"Hey, I thought they were just protesters with weapons how come they caused this city to be evacuated?" My question led to Dobermann looking at me. She tried to say something but the medic, Ayano, beat her to it.

"We don't know for sure but their leader Talulah has been commanding them and it been effective so far." Talulah? Have I heard that name before? Dobermann stepped in.