𝙎𝙄𝙓 [𝙋𝙏2]

Any ex/current emos reading this? 

HAVE YOU LISTENED TO THE DRUG IN ME IS YOU REIMAGINED? BY FALLING IN REVERSE?! 

my fucking emo heart-- aNYWAYS

-

Your body was awfully warm, not being used to the alcohol that clouded your mind. You hit the power button on your phone, locking it with a pout on your face. "Mina, I'm so sleepy!" you whined, grabbing her arm and pulling her away from Kirishima who was currently nibbling at her neck, his hands trying to pull her back towards him. 

Mina groaned in response, glancing over at you. "Okay, go home then!" she stated,her voice a bit harsher than it should have been. You felt your pout become more prominent, not liking that she was upset with you for pulling her away from her boyfriend. Your eyes started to water a bit, your fist clenching a bit as you nodded. 

"o-okay, I'll text you w-when I-I get home," When you didn't get a response from the pink haired girl, you let out a huff and turned on your heel, quickly walking away from them. Walking away alone, you wished you would've went home with Bakugou. You didn't feel safe walking back to the dorms alone, but you knew that you couldn't stop to cry. You needed to wait until you got to your dorm to let the tears run freely. 

You stopped by one of the stands, buying a bottle of water and slurring a "thank you," You remembered the disgusted look the woman gave you, which added to your horrible ending of a night. Add that to the list of what to cry about later. You told yourself, opening the bottle and chugging it. The cool liquid helped sober yourself up a bit, which brought you little comfort. 

You kept your head down, only looking up to see the street signs whenever you got to the end of the block. You bit your lip when you made it to the tunnel, there was only one light underneath it. Your skin crawled looking at the barely lit area, but that was the quickest way back to the dorm. 

You took your phone out your pocket, pulling up your dial pad and typing in the number to the local police. Your finger hovered over the green button as you started to walk. Your eyes were wandering all over the place, making sure to check every area as you continued your way down. 

SNAP

You jumped, a loud gasp escaping your lips as your head snapped in the direction of the noise. As you did, your eyes squeezed shut when something hard collided with your face. You let out a shriek that was masked by a cloth, a arm wrapping tightly around your body pushing you up against the cold bricks. "Fuck, why is this taking to long?!" You heard a grumble, tears spilling from your eyes. 

"No please! Stop!" you sobbed as you were turned around, all you seen was red eyes before another harsh hit collided with your jaw.