Vol 1 chapter 3: Georgiana family

T"What is going on here?"

All of us turned to the direction and what welcomed us was a tall man in medieval military clothes. Raven hair and a pair of dark green eyes just like Coraline.

"Your excellency..."

Everyone inside the room started trembling with fear and sweat. I stopped crying but I kept sobbing non-stop even though I bit my lip and cupping my baby hands over my lips.

I really hate this!! My old self is back with me, too. I have a hobby that whenever I wish to stop crying, it won't just stop and I would keep sobbing non-stop. It was really annoying for me...I dislike it when I can't control my mood.

"Young miss was crying..."

"For what reason?"

His sharp cold voice makes me feel like crying even harder but I can only sob.

"W-we do not know either , your excellency..." The butler's voice was also trembling.

I get it now, this person is general of this otome game's empire. The right-hand man of his majesty, the Emperor. General Alistair Georgiana, the Marquis of the Zariya empire.

(Kin: Have I ever used this name before??)

And of course...my one and only father...I'm pretty glad that I wasn't reborn as the emperor's daughter or else, it will be more unfortunate than my current situation.

"Your job is to look after her and you can't even figure out she wants?"

Right...lemme cut his sentence a bit. His job was to look after Coraline but it doesn't mean that this butler has to read my/her mind to know what I/she wants.

"I'm so sorry, your excellency." The butler bowed his head down.

The handsome father soon goes away leaving me, the maids and the butler all inside the room. Well, great!!

"Sir, what are we going to do?" One maid asked him with a worried face look on her face.

"We'll have to look after her until Madam gets better. There is no guarantee that the Madam will help us all the time. We also have to help her too."

The butler said in a serious tone and turned to me, who is now stop crying like a baby because of Coraline's father.

"We are terribly sorry, young miss, it is our fault for not looking after you." Everyone inside the room bows their head down. Woah, woah!! Why are y'all sorry for something that is not even your fault??

"No, it is my fault for crying. I'm good now. Let us all makeup and enjoy peace."

I spoke to them like a buddha, who will guide them in the right way. They must be expecting me to throw an unnecessary tantrum, huh. Well, sorry, guys but this is the new Coraline so...no unnecessary tantrums :).

"Thank you, miss. Would you like anything else?"

"I'm good. I want to take a bath and a shower before eating."

"Right away miss!"

A new life inside otome game...well...

F
U
C
K
N
O

There is no way in hell that I'm going to adapt to this new environment as quickly as a Chinese lady assassin who transmigrated inside a different dynasty.