7: TMI

Jungkook was in a mall, buying some new clothes, new films for his camera, new brushes for his painting and much more. He didn't expect at the middle of he strolling around the mall, he met his housemate's brother. Jimin was a few feet him, walking down the pathway by his own. He with himself alone not with anyone else. Jungkook could see he was in his work suit. His was wearing blue black colour shirt, tucked in neatly in black trouser. As for the outer, he wore long black jacket. Jimin looked so fancy the way he dressed himself up.

  Once Jimin saw Jungkook, his eyes turned to two cresent moons ans he waved towards him. Jungkook  waved back and bowed slightly as the older approached him. Jimin deepened his hands inside his trouser's pants pockets.

  "Don't expect seeing you here, boy. What are you buying?" Jimin glanced towards a few bags that Jungkook held. The younger looked at his bags as well and turned to face the older."Ah, some shirt and some for my work."

  Jimin nodded knowingly. Didn't pushed any further to know more.

  "What are you doing here alone, hyung? Aren't it's still work hour?Do you have to meet client?"
  "Ah?No meet client. Yes, it's still work hours. It's lunch time now."

  Jungkook let oh left his lips before Jimin continued. "Since you are here? Have you eaten? Hyung would like to have accompany too since Jungna insisted from coming. Will you?"

  Jungkook stayed silent for a moment, thinking. "Except of you're rushing. It's okay then." Jimin interupted his thought. As Jungkook shrugging his shoulder, he displayed his toothy smile towaeds Jimin. No wonder he survives staying with Jungna, look at the cuteness.

  "On you hyung." He grinned. Jimin scoffed playfully. "Fine, it's on hyung." Jimin said, patting softly Jungkook's back and they were start walking.

"So what you like for lunch?"

___

  So after a few round, they finaly found a restaurant that filled their taste. Jungkook and Jimin had entered. As they sat on their table, the waiter gave them the menu and time for them to pick up what they want. After that, the waiter came towards them again, and picked up their order.

  "We cannot talk much isn't it on our first meet since Jungna with us." Jimin started the conversation. Jungkook pursed his lips, thinking. For him, they talked alot no, Jimin talked alot. Seeing Jungkook's reaction drove the older chuckled. He seemed like could read Jungkook's mind. "You know, I mean boys talk."

  Jungkook giggled."You are naughty hyung."
  "Hyung heard it much already." Jimin shrugged, leaning in against his seat. His legs, crossed over another.

  "So, what you want to know about her? You're her housemate. That must be some question you want to ask me." Jimin wriggled his brows and continued."I know everything about my sister. Just ask."

  Unlike Jungkook, who was flustered and feeling embarrassed because of Jimin's confident only could shake his head. "It's okay. Come on. Since you two are staying under the same roof, of course you want to live in peace and harmony. Knowing each other is the key you know. You can tell me what you like and dislike. And I can tell you on Jungna's behalf."

  Jungkook still in half- half condition. It's not like he didn't want to but he didn't feel it was a right thing.

  "Don't worry. Jungna will not mad at you. If she did, tell her that I told you the sort of things.So, she will mad at me instead." Jimin smiled, reasuringly. But it didn't convience Jungkook enough and Jimin could tell.

  "Relax brother. Chill, all right. Hyung just want to open a conversation. We can talk about anything else if you have something in mind."
  "I don't have one." Jungkook shyly admitted.
  "And I have one. TMI of Jungna."