⭕When your on your period⭕

From the moment I woke up I've been in a bad mood. My stomach hurts and I'm basically bleeding to death. Thank goodness its the weekend but I forgot Shoto was coming over today, and I, as well as my room was a mess. So before my lover gets here I decided I was going to shower and pick up my room. As I was getting my things together to shower I heard a light buzzing sound, when I grabbed my phone and seen the caller ID my mood automatically picked up. It was my Candy Cane boyfriend, I pressed the green button and heard my lovers voice.

"Good morning my love" Shoto said as soon as I answered his call.

"Good morning Shoto!" I responded a little groggy.

"Love, are you okay?" He sounded worried, the pain in my stomach was getting worse and I was letting it show.

"Yeah, I'm fine it's just that I'm on my shark week. It took him a while to understand what you ment but he knew.

"You mean your period?"

"Yes Shoto"

"Oh ok uh I'll be over in a bit, goodbye my love" the light beep signals that the call has ended.

I shrugged my shoulders and went to shower maybe it will help my cramps.

                       *time skip*🤙

After my shower I decided that I would wait for Shoto outside of my dorm room. It only took him a couple of minutes to get here, as I see him coming into view I noticed he had a bag in his hand.

"Hello my love, its nice to see you" He flashed me a bright smile.

"Hi Shoto, it is also nice to see you" I walked up to him and gave him a big bear hug. I snuggled my face into his chest as his arms wrap around my waist.

"Shall we go inside?" I said as I looked up, I released Shoto from my hug and grabbed his hand and pulled into my dorm room.

"Hey Shoto, whats in the bag?" I questioned he opened the bag and pulled out a bag of chocolate and (F/D).

"I went to the store and picked these up for you." He handed me the bag and I swear I felt my eyes sparkle.

"Aww thank you Shoto" I walked up to him and stood on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek. He turned away with a light red blush on his face.

"Y-your welcome, d-do you wanna watch a m-movie and eat y-your snacks?" I smiled and walk to my bed got the blankets ready so we can roast and enjoy OUR snacks. (you share, Todo has to eat too..) As I sat down I felt a sharp pain in my lower stomach.

"Oww" I grumble as I held my stomach.

"Love you okay?"Shoto sounded worried AGAIN he sat down next to me and stared at me. Then I got a idea Shoto's quirk was fire so that means he can heat up his hand, This boy is a walking heating pad.

"Hey uhh Shoto can you heat up your hand?"

"Yes, but why?"

"Can you please just do it?" He lifted his hand and started to heat it up. He gave it to me and I pulled up my shirt a little, and revealed my stomach I put his hand on the lower part of my tummy. I immediately felt better like the built up pain in my stomach has been removed.

"Thank you Shoto" I said as I smiled up at him. I turned on the TV and put on a movie for us to watch. Shoto just smiled and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"My love is it to warm for you?"

I shake my head side to side "Nope its okay it feels good" he smiled he enjoys making his lover feel good. I snuggle up to Shoto's side as I feel his other arm wrap around me. I pull the blanket over our heads and wrap my arms around his waist. He just took care of you and was your slave for the rest of the day. Lots of snuggles and kisses...

Yeah...hoped you enjoyed this crappy chapter.

Bye.....