57. The Movie

I'm finally finished with moving or at least to a point where I can publish the story again! 

"Once upon a time, the Gem Homeworld was ruled by Diamonds: Black, White, Yellow, Blue, and the littlest Diamond, Pink. While the other Diamonds conquered many worlds across the galaxy, Pink had only one - the planet Earth. One day, Pink fled the comforts of Homeworld with Black following her. On Earth, Black locked himself away while Pink made a new home, new friends, and finally, new life; giving up her form to bequeath her gem to her half-human son. Without Black and Pink, Gemkind entered an era of despair. But, when Black reemerged and Steven Universe learned of his heritage, they reunited with their fellow Diamonds and championed a new era of peace and freedom across the furthest reaches of space.  And now, dear Gems everywhere, I'm pleased to announce that Steven is finally ready to take his rightful place on Pink Diamond's throne!" White Diamond say proudly.

A light fanfare is heard as a more grown up Steven is shown standing on front of White.

"How's it going, everybody? I know you all might be thinking of me as the new Pink Diamond, but you don't have to put me on a throne. I already have a rightful place, and it's on Earth." Steven says.

All the Diamonds but Black lean forward in their thrones in surprise.

"Huh?" Blue Diamond says.

"What?" White Diamond says.

Black Diamond just sits on his throne his head resting in his hand as he watches on amused. 

Yellow Pearl is adjusting the settings on a diamond-shaped projection screen, broadcasting Steven's message along across the universe.

"It's a beach house, where I live with my friends, Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl. As much as I've loved helping dismantling the empire and saving all your planets, I can't wait to get home and spend some quality time with my friends." Steven says.

 White Diamond is seen to be visibly annoyed. "Cut the feed." She stresses and Black rolls his eyes.

"Your time is up anyway." Yellow Pearl says quietly.

Blue Pearl snickers and runs off to pull away the camera, as Yellow Pearl shuts down the broadcast.

Steven turns to the Diamonds. "I think that went well."

"Steven, please." White Diamond begins to plead as he gets up from her throne.

"You can't go." Yellow Diamond joins in.

"You must stay." Blue Diamond says.

"You're all we have left of Pink." White Diamond says and she kneels down to Steven.  "Steven, you belong here, with us." She tries to reason with him.

"Uh... Thanks. But... no thanks." Steven says politely as he slowly backs away as the three Diamonds begin to sing.

♫ Come live with us in the palace, There's a room waiting for you. ♫

♫ Come on... ♫ Yellow Sings.

♫ Come on... ♫ Blue sings.

 ♫ Come on... ♫ White sings.

♫ Just let us adore you. ♫