And things just keep getting better pt 2

The plane landed and I was already on edge enough, until I saw a woman in expensive heels and her hair flipped approach me with this nigga in a ski mask.

"Wassam Sean"the familiar voice said and I'm thinking this sound a lot like Lorenzo'Gomez. "I swear if this you Gomez...imma bust you in yo shit"I snapped and he laughed. "Nice to see you too Raven"he mocked "DONT call me that bitch nigga"I hissed "As much as I like to hear this bickering and watching my brother get smacked around..."the woman says.

"We have a bigger issue at hands right now!"she suddenly yelled.

Pimp made his way towards us with that fucking little ass experiment eating on a ice cream sandwich. "Rosas body has gone missing and we need to find it"she states "well how the fuck am I supposed to know where it was? I was to busy trying to prevent myself from dying to notice that her body went MIA!!"I growled and Pimp held me back.

"Trust me Sean you weren't initially my target but Rosa and her family are, and it would be such a pity to know that the bitch is still on the fucking loose after we just lit her house up!!"she snapped once again.

"Relax hermana we'll find the body"Gomez cockily announces "Tuff talk for someone who hasn't shot a gun before"I mumbled and he glared at me "Say it with yo chest bitch"he got all up in my face "ew nigga you need a breathe mint back the fuck up be-"Can you two stop arguing for a god damn minute!!"Pimp shouted and we went silent.

"Ok thank you, Rouge continue"Pimp says "Gladly, now everyone I got folders for you to read about her and I want you to examine it thoroughly before we continue this horrific excuse of a conversation"she added while passing them out and Romeo cane through the door with Micheal.

"I thought you said they were dead?"Gomez started "Micheal wants her dead just as much as we do...besides he's my supplier"she ended her statement and Gomez groaned "Really her-"Shut the up I'm trying to read" the little girl says while the plant in the room wrapped around Gomez's mouth.

It was like music to my ears...him not speaking.

I read over it and I thought to myself, if she was really dead how can we be so sure she didn't just see them coming before hand since she arrived late or maybe she wasn't dead at all.

"Is everyone done?"Rouge questioned "yes and I would like to say that what if she ,possibly, isn't dead in the first place and looking for her is like looking for a ghost of some sort"I responded "and how do you suggest that it is possible, I burned the house down and killed everyone in my range of vision"The little girl added "Maybe she wasn't and someone, this is a theory, let her go"Romeo added to my statement.

"Micheal, you stupid bride might be on to something"Pimp jokes and Romeo just flicks him off.

"Who would stoop so low to betray not only me but Kris fucking Wallis"she questioned "Maybe someone who has a mutual interest mother rouge"the little girl states "And what might that be?"Gomez says while removing the branches and spitting out leaves.

"Look at you on your Sherlock Holmes shit"I joked and before he could start again the little girl spoke again. "Isn't it obvious, they hated you both from the very beginning and by playing along they could know secrets and many other top security information. Like Kris, he is a immigrant, convicted felon with numerous allegations, not to mention the fact that he runs an illegal drug cartel in the middle of the US and Mexico"she says and I glared at Pimp but his dumbass just gone look away and whistle.

"Or how mother Rouge runs a corrupted sale association that is infested with drugs, also to add to the fact that she is also doing some illegal science experiments on people to see the outcome of their behavior, but since it shut down and most people were killed leaving me as the only survivor I'm pretty sure of the word got out the business rep would be tarnished"she added then she looked at me.

"Local street fighter Sean Abigail Ranes who just goes Raven due to her always wearing black and having wings tattooed on her fists that she covers up to not make things so obvious when she commits genocide based off her moods that day..."she said and I glared at her while everyone looked at me like this is some new shit...well it is because people don't know me like that I let them know what I want them to know.

"You don't know me!!"I growled at her "Actually I do because reading you is just simply to easy. I would like to add that you street fight out of boredom and because the rush of risks excite you to your peak and the only reason you decided to drug deal was to get away from the truth that you are hiding from everyone which is really strange for someone who was heartless enough to kill their own-"DONT you say it..."I said through gritted teeth.

"...never mind you all already know too much of a person who you can trust, how do we not know that she did it in the first place judging by her ruthless behavior in the past"she began "Because I like to live and see my kids everyday"I answered "Look can we all forget what we just heard and get back to the subject at hand"Pimp says with a sigh while brushing his curls back with his hands.

Tch. She doesn't know me...she has no right to bring up a past that I buried deep inside my thoughts.

"Yeah let's get back to that"Rouge says while eying the child.

Pimp leaned close to me and whispered in my ear "we will talk about this later, after all we can't have any loose ends find out right"he ended with a smirk which had me eye him skeptically.

Someone must've done their research apparently.

"Now then, discussing the traitor"Rouge started again and I could already tell that just how this so called meeting started off that things just keep getting better.