29

warning: mature content

We arrived at the hotel in Florida for the show tomorrow night.

"Oh my gosh, your room is amazing." I said exploring Harry's hotel suite. We have been staying at the most amazing hotels and I am in awe every time. "What there's a hot tub on the balcony?!"

"Go change and we can use it." Harry suggested.

We sat in the hot tub looking at the view from the hotel room. It's been amazing being in a different city every night and having a new view that is always so breathtaking.

Harry connected our lips, deepening the kiss. His hands held at my waist pulling me closer to him. Chills ran down my spine as he pulled me close feeling his skin on mine. Our kiss was becoming more passionate, is this really about to happen? I thought before Harry pulled away.

"I'm so happy." I said kissing his cheek.

We hadn't seen each other in that little of clothing before. I could tell he was trying to be respectful and not look or get too close, but I wanted him to. I kissed his cheek again and then moved my lips down his neck slowly.

He kissed my forehead, backed away and smiled at me.

"This is perfect." Harry stated looking over the view of the city and then to me. "so beautiful."

"It is." I said looking at the lights that fill the city.

"I was talking about you darling." He curls his lips in to hide is smile. I didn't know the insides of my stomach could feel like that, I think it did a thousand somersaults.

I blushed as I leaned forward capturing his lips in mine. My hands rest of his jaw line pulling him closer as he deepens the kiss. He holds onto my hips under the water as my legs wrap around him. The kiss becomes more and more passionate.

Every muscle in my body is tense,  I feel an exciting fear shoot through me but not the bad kind. It's exhilarating, I don't know what it means but I like it. I've never wanted somebody so badly.

Harry's lips trail down my neck and my head falls back and my eyes shut as he kisses my favorite spot. His lips leave my neck and I don't feel them anymore. My eyes open as Harry looks to me with his lips curled in as he leads me off of his lap.

"I'm sorry." He says. "I shouldn't have."

Sorry?

What the hell.

He was kind of confusing me. I knew he was very respectful guy, but I also know the other side. The guy who's album is "all about sex and feeling sad" and literally wore shirts that said "sex" and other similar things.

I didn't know if he didn't want to, wasn't ready for our relationship to go there, or was just trying to be a good guy.

"What?" I said with a little giggle.

"I don't want you to feel like we have to do anything." He says watching the water below us.

"Harry," I laughed. "I want to. I'm ready for our relationship to go there..I mean if you are."

"It's not that I don't want to obviously, I just really like you and I don't want you to think all I care about is sex."

"Harry I literally think the opposite. You're the most caring guy I've ever met and I- just kiss me that's so hot."

He pushed his lips on mine aggressively with so much passion confirming that he wants this as bad as I do. We smiled through the kiss. His lips moved down my neck completely going against what he just said. My hands ran through his hair while his hands played with my swim suit bottoms. His lips slowly moved near my chest while his hands moved up my back removing my bikini top.