Chapter 33: "Please come back to me"

(To people reading this, song lyrics was made by me and it may be read but I will let you guys turn it into a real one if you want to or not. Just please give me some credit for it though lol thank you)

"Thank you all sooo much for coming and enjoying all of the music you all have heard. This is the last song that I made to a certain person who I formally called my sister and I made this right now." I said through the mic and everyone cheered as walked my way towards the piano that was brought to the middle of the stage.

I sat down and placed the mic on a stand before laying my fingers on certain keys and began playing.

"The sun is bright
But the sky is grey
The night is cold
As we grew old

Our blood flews through
Our hearts that were pure
With every fiber of my being
I still forgave you

When the sky is dark
I don't feel our spark
You pushed me away
But I wanted to stay

Please come back to me
I still love you
Even if you don't love me

I feel so alone
Without you by my side
I want you to stay
Where I can tell you that I love you each time

Mother holds us close
Father kept us safe
I stayed with you forever
Yet, you pushed me away

What have I done to deserve this treatment?
What have I done to cry?
With every tears I shed
You still laugh and smile

Please come back to me
I still love you
Even if you didn't love me

I feel so alone
Without you by my side
I want you to stay
Where I can tell you that I love you each time

Everyday I dream that were are close together
Everyday I believe you will hold me forever!
Yet you push and push
Until I fall to the ground

Even if the pain I felt
I still let you know
That I love you
I love you

Don't ever forget
That my love isn't true
Cause I love you
I love you." I breath heavily as tears form in my eyes while I play the piano. I saw water droplets hit some of the keys as I kept playing before singing my last verse.

"Please come back to me
Please come back to me
I still love you
Even if you don't love me

I feel so alone
Without you by my side
I want you to stay
Where I can tell you that I love you each time

Cause I love you." I sighed and stopped playing as everyone clap their hands for me. I stood up and walked to the front of the crowd after taking my mic as I wipe my tears hearing the awwwe from them making me laugh a little.

I watched everyone with a smile as I saw a the Volturi watching all of us from their balcony which I ignored them as I smiled towards the crowd.

"Thank you all for being such a supportive audience and coming to my show. I love you all and have a great night!" I waved and they all cheered as I walk out the stage while some music plays in the background. I went backstage and was covered by hugs from the Cullens and my crew. Edward was the last as he gently wipe my tears from under my eyes giving me a proud smile.

"You did magnificent, Ma Reine. Very magnificent." He sigh and kisses my head as I smiled back.

"You did well, siren and it seems like you had the Volturi wrapped around your fingers. Actually you had Edward wrapped around your fingers at the beginning of that first song." Emmett says and Edward cleared his throat causing all of us to laugh.

"He might get a price once we get back to our rooms." I teased Edward as he glares down at me with lust and desire clouding his beautiful yellow eyes.

"Okay, we don't wanna know that." Emmett rolls his eyes and I hit him at his arm causing him to laugh.

"Shush, we didn't do it yet! I am still a virgin." I told them and Emmett, Rosalie, and Alice had their mouths down as they looked at us shock.

"What?" I asked.

"We thought you guys did it. At the prom when we didn't see you too anymore and we thought maybe you guys went freaky." Rosalie says as I rolled my eyes and hid my face on Edward's chest making him chuckle.

"No, we haven't. As much as I wanted too because of her teasing, we didn't." Edward assures.

"Are you gonna do it now?" Alice asked only to earn a nudge from Rosalie.

"Okay, Okay." Alice raised her hands up in surrender causing all of us to laugh.

"You did pretty will out there, Blair. Even though you didn't rehearse that last part. You did amazing." Kaitlyn says to us and I smiled nodding at her as she walks away causing the Cullens to look at me.

"You didn't rehearse that song?" Esme questions and I nodded.

"Yeah, I made the song like two minutes after my song Jumps." I told them and they seemed shock about it.

"That's why I heard you saying something in your mind." Edward mumbles.

"Why were you looking in my head?" I looked at him as he cleared his throat again and look to the side.

"No reason." He answered making all of us laugh. Soon, Jane walked towards us and we stopped laughing.

"The Volturi kings and queens are pleased to hear your music. They would like for you all to join them for dinner. Blair will be given human food while you all will have animal blood. Please be ready in 4 hours." Jane announces to us and we nodded our heads.

"Seems like we are invited." Carlisle says and I scoff.

"More like I'm gonna get insulted." I shook my head and Jasper gave calm and happy feelings.

"Jas, no. That's cheating. And I guess we should go despite me being tired. I am starving." I said smiling as they all laugh. We began to walk away, but Edward held me back and I turned to look at him confused.

"You did so well out there, Ma Reine. I know your parents would be proud too and maybe your sister if she dares to listen to the song." Edward says and I gave him a smile of appreciation before kissing him softly in the lips which he returns. We pulled back so I could catch my breath and I caress his cold soft cheek.

"Thank you, Mon Roi." I told him and he smiles kissing my head.

"Hey, love birds. Hurry up!" Emmett interrupted us and we chuckled shaking our heads before following them.