Giannis Antetokumpo (bestfriend)

Y/n pov

"LEAVE ME ALONE AND GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!" I yelled at my ex as he was here for the 5th time this week at the point of now I feel scared to even live here plus he has been stalking me and it's getting outta control, he scoffed and ran out of the house I am so damn traumatized. I called the police and made a report then I just found out this nigga has been a sex offender for 3 years and I am sick to my stomach there is one person I need right now and it's my best friend Giannis at this point I just want to end things so I pulled out my phone and shot him a quick text

Bestie/daddy🏀💚: As long as we have been best friend's you have always had my heart, even at our toughest moments we have had each other. When your dad died and my sister died we had each other and I just wanted to say that I love you so much and wish you the best of success in life it's time for me to go home, watch after the little bros and my mom for me, Always and forever

-forever your, Y/n💙

After I sent him that I looked at the pills I had in my hand and looked at the picture of me and him that we took at the beach in MIA "always and forever." I mumbled and threw the pills in my mouth then swallowed them and everything slowly turned black.

Giannis pov

I woke up out of my sleep to my phone blowing up so I groaned and picked it up, it was my mom "hey mom what's up?" I heard crying in the background and she sniffled "Giannis you need to get to the Milwaukee hospital right now." I sat up fully "why what's wrong?" "Sweety its Y/n." As soon as she said that I panicked then hung up and sprinted to my closet and bathroom as I went yo get my phone I realized I had a text from y/n earlier, I read it and tears ran down my face and I ran to my car then made my way to the hospital.

Nobody pov

Everyone sat in the waiting room waiting for some type of news nervous as hell that they could all lose the glue to everything, Giannis had got to the hospital two hours ago and had been freaking out the whole time. A doctor finally walked up "family of y/n y/ln." We all stood up and he came towards with a smile "hey I'm doctor wright, so what we have here is that she had swallowed three bottles of peels and had an OD but we got all of it out of her system she should be fine and good to go." Everyone took a deep breath and thanked him then went to her room.

Y/n pov

It's been three weeks since the incident happened and I explained everything to everyone and Giannis is pissed, mainly because I tried ending my life but then because I didn't tell him about my ex. "I don't care y/n you should have talked to me." I sighed and got up "okay, Giannis when you calm down call me I have to unpack love you." Then I hung up and yes I got a new house last week all I have to do now is set up the kitchen. As I was setting up I heard my front door open and close quietly oh no not this again, and I grabbed a wine bottle because it was first insight then Giannis popped in the kitchen okay that's a reliever, "Giannis what are you doing here?" He came and hugged from behind then put his face in my neck "I'm sorry y/n, I'm just a little upset because you didn't tell me what was going on." I nodded "I know I'm sorry I didn't tell you because you would've listened." "Yeah, I would have that's what I'm here for don't ever feel like I'm not gonna be there Alright?" I nodded "cool now get some snacks and stuff were gonna watch movies and cry together." We pulled away laughing so glad I have him in my life without him I don't know where I would be.

I'm sorry I had to write about him again he is just so cute🥰