Chapter 10: He's caring

“You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” – Buddha

Chapter 10: He's caring

It was already 2 in the morning, Taehyung was still awake since he was hungry yet he was shy to ask for food. He was sitting on the bed while fidgeting with his fingers thinking about what should he do to his hungry stomach.

He flinched when the door of his room was opened and saw Jungkook.

"Why are you still awake?" Jungkook asked looking at him.

"Ahm, I'm hungry." Taehyung shyly said looking down and rubbing the back of his neck.

"I told you, you should call me or my maid if you need something." Jungkook replied shaking his head.

"I-I was about to, buh-but I saw there are many people downstairs that's why I didn't call you." Taehyung muttered.

He gasped a bit when Jungkook lifted up his chin to make him look at him.

"Cupcake, you don't have to be shy around them. They are my friends and I assure you that they won't do anything to harm you." Jungkook said with his thumb brushing on the bottom of Taehyung's lip.

"Still, they were so tall and also big." Taehyung mumbled with a pout on his lips.

"You're so cute, honey, but I will dislike it if your stomach is empty." Jungkook chuckled ruffling his hair.

"I-I'm sorry" Taehyung uttered.

"Silly you, baby, there's nothing to worry about. I'll get you food, okay?" Jungkook chuckled.

Taehyung nodded his head and watched Jungkook who left his room. He felt his heart beating so fast and the heat was rushing through his cheeks. He immediately smacked his cheeks and shooked his head to remove his thoughts.

But he can't help and let out a squeal while punching the innocent pillow.

-----

"Pia, is there any food left?" Jungkook asked his maid while walking downstairs.

"Yes, sir, why?" Pia responded asking.

"Prepare them on the tray." Jungkook ordered putting his hands in his pocket.

"Okay, sir." Pia obeyed him and started to work.

"You're still hungry, kook?" Hoseok asked who was sitting on the couch.

"No, that's not for me, that's for Taehyung." Jungkook replied.

"Since when did you become so caring?" Jin inquired teasingly.

"He didn't eat anything earlier and we don't want to see him die just because of hunger, right?" Jungkook retorted shaking his head.

"Why don't you introduce us to him? We would like to know him." Namjoon suggested.

"That's such a nice idea but he's still shy and he might get uncomfortable too." Jungkook replied taking the tray of food.