16 - Yejoon

"You're fifteen minutes late."

Ryujin discreetly rolled her eyes over then threw off her duffel bag on the long couch whilst she stripped her Nike's off on the carpet. Going to the fridge, Ryujin grabbed a freezing bottled water as well as banana on the dining table, and got back on the living room with a frown. She just got back from school and yet she received an unpleasant welcome.

"A walk from your school to here only takes ten minutes. What did I say to you, Ryujin?"

Yejoon, her older and only brother, recently came around from his work, and had been staying again in their home in a while to regularly check his little sister not just her performance at school and sport but also her well being. Since, their father couldn't fulfill that thing anytime sooner, he did it for the sake of Ryujin. However, facing an intoxicated unfledged youth late at night fueled a very furious Yejoon.

"You should be at home right after practice, what is hard to understand, Shin Ryujin?" The wornout forward striker enclosed her heavy eyelids, letting the deafening words of thunder disembogued her both ears, not even giving any importance to it. She had enough with her coach yelling at her today, and if this flaring argument burgeoned even more, she would storm off quickly.

"I let your stubborn ass escaped last Friday, but not today. Are you going to even speak?"

"If I tell a word, it means I'm fighting back. And I don't speak then I'm fricking mute."

Ryujin peeled off the banana, eating it as a whole and placing its skin over the center table, still with eyes closed. "Look, Ryujin—"

"Lia sent me home, she held the party. I got too many drinks. It was all my fault. There."

That was the gist.

As people all knew, alcohol faltered the brain from functioning right. Although most of the time, it could cause the things people would actually regret in the morning, and wished they never did it. However, it was done and it couldn't be retrieved like it was all normal.

And, Ryujin barely remembered the things she did in the party.

"I can't get pregnant. Boys are so disgusting."

"Hopefully, you didn't do stupid shit 'cause I'll add more of this restriction for you. Get it?"

Ryujin raised a thumbs-up in the air. "How long are you going to stay here?" She asked, she wanted to drowse off to sleep but tons of her paper works were still pending, they wouldn't allow her to have a peaceful life.

"Not leaving soon, but not sure. I want to watch your games. I've already missed the two." He proceeded to perch down beside his sister, inclining his back against the soft cushion. "Where were you last Thursday? I came home and the gate was unlocked. You little dumb prick, what if we got robbed?"

"I told you I was at a friend's house. I was at Yeji's. It's only a few meters away from here."

Yejoon nodded, convinced. "So, which one is your girlfriend, Lia or that neighbor Yeji?"

Finally, the forward striker decided to open her eyes wide open, furrowing her brows at her much irritating brother in shock. "None!"

"You only mention Chaeryeong, Hyunjin, or Heejin. These two new names got me really thinking here." The man folded his arms across his chest, pretending to be serious. "Now, I wonder how Yeji looks like."

"Cook me a good dinner, in that way, you'll be to make up for the games you missed." Ryujin took all her stuff with her, going to her room And, she finally decided to do all her schoolwork after she take a power nap. "When I wake up—"