18 - i think maybe i'm in love with you

We left for Milan the next day, Kate joined me along with her fiance Jason. This would be the first fashion that all my family would be able to attend. Over the years, mom or kate or my aunts would attend, dad and Marcus would if they weren't too busy but they normally were.

Kate, Jason, James and I would arrive first, then everyone else would come on the day. This was also my first fashion show where I would be the main act. I was excited and nervous. This show was going to cause a major boost in my career and I couldn't afford for anything to go wrong. I have put my heart and soul into these designs and I couldn't wait for them to come to life.

We were now on an 8 hour 33 minutes flight, we were in the air for quite some time now and wouldn't be surprised if we arrived in an hour or so. Kate and Jason were making out, I was sketching and discussing the fashion show with mary, James was on his phone with Marcus.

The show would start in two days but I always like to arrive on site early, the models were already in Milan, they arrived a day ago.

Tomorrow we would be having our final practice and photoshoot.

"So we will be starting with Emma....." mary went on informing me about the lineup.

"And then Gemma will be closing, you will be beside Gemma when we do the final run"

Even though I have done this a lot of times, I still can't get rid of the nerves. I'm always wondering if something will go wrong, I always want to make lost minute adjustments to make everything perfect.

"The pilot said we're gonna land in 50 " I look up to see James enter, he came and sit before me, mary got up to answer a call. James and I were all alone.

"We haven't talked about it " as the words left his mouth, I think of what we could possibly talk about, him ignoring me is a good one.

"Talked about what "

"I see you're not gonna make this easy on me " he continued " about the kiss we shared " oh, that, oh no I don't want to talk about it, talking about it will lead to talking about our feeling and why the kiss happened in the first place. I was curious about what he had to say but was not ready to say anything.

"You must be wondering why I kissed you " oh yes I was

"And I'm gonna tell you why but I have to first apologize for what I have done " my head started to spin, what was he talking about, he couldn't be, after all these years.

Was he apologizing for.....

"I just want to say I was a jerk, I handled the situation poorly. I was so worried about what Marcus would say or do if he finds out that I forgot about you. I hurt you and you don't have to deny it. I didn't mean what I said, it wasn't a mistake, what we did wasn't a mistake. I had and still have feeling for you Sophia, I ignored it because I didn't want to betray Marcus. I tried so hard to forget you but I thought I did but when you can back, all those emotions that I hid way down deep just resurfaced and I didn't know what to do, so I acted like a jerk and me sorry for the pain I caused you. I kissed you because I like you, I think maybe I'm in love with you "

My mouth was wide open after that, what do I say, what do I do.

I kissed him, a long and passionate kiss. Putting everything I felt into it, and i hoped that kiss told him everything i couldn't say.

And by the look in his eyes, I think it did

.
.
.

He confessed

What are you thoughts

Comment, like, vote and follow for more