TALKING THINGS THROUGH

Taehyung caught the the scent of vanilla when the caravan door opened and not a second later a familiar alpha walked inside, stopping dead in his tracks at the sight in front of him.

Taehyung caught his gaze and gave him a tentative smile. But the alpha looked unsure as his eyes flickered over to his father.

Namjoon seemingly had no idea why the air had grown so tense all of a sudden and offered a kind smile, "Taehyung here was looking for you".

The alpha's eyes switched back to gazing at the blonde omega seated on a kiddie's chair. He still looked as if he had been struck by lightning.

Taehyung quietly got up from his seat and pointed to the open door. "Can we talk?"

Jungkook didn't say anything and stepped back out of the caravan, keeping the door open so the omega could follow him. Namjoon stared at the two boys with a frown but didn't make a remark and grabbed his baked beans.

The harsh wind slapped Taehyung in the face the second he stepped out of the caravan. He rubbed his arms as the harsh wind made shivers travel down his spine. His blonde locks flew in front of his eyes while he stared at his feet, scared to look Jungkook in the eye.

"What are you doing here?", the alpha asked, arms crossed as he had his eyes casted down as well.

The air was tense and fragile. Both boys were awkward, knowing they had to address yesterday's situation even though neither of them wanted to.

"We need to talk about what happened", Taehyung spoke up, raising his head to catch a glimpse of the alpha's face. He saw the boy's face contort into a deep frown, lips turned down as his hands balled into fists.

"You kissed me while you have a boyfriend", Jungkook immediately replied, head now turned sideways as his eyebrows stood turned down in an angry look, "That's what happened".

Taehyung pursed his lips together, eyes flickering back down, "I realize that but-"

"And you kissed me without consent", the alpha continued, ignoring the other's attempt at speaking. Taehyung had never seen Jungkook agitated before but he now understood why the other students were scared of him. He looked quite intimidating when he was angry.

The omega wasn't scared though, and only decided to add more fuel to the fire. "Don't pretend as if you didn't kiss me back", he retorted, head now raised.

Jungkook's head snapped back forward, angry eyes finding Taehyung's, "And so what? Doesn't change the fact you're with someone else".

"Jungkook", Taehyung sternly replied as their eye contact was unfaltering, "Does this mean that you like me?"

The alpha let out an inhuman sound at that as he took a shaken step back, seemingly taken aback by the question.

"Don't ask such things", he snapped before breaking their gazes and shifting his own downwards. "God, Taehyung, you confuse me", he mumbled, hand rubbing his face as if he was tired of the conversation.

Taehyung took a tentative step forward, head now tilted sideways as he tried to read the other's expression, "Is that why you avoided me all day?"

Jungkook sighed, hand now dropping as he watched the omega's shoes come closer, "I just needed to think through some things". The shoes stopped right in front of him and the smell of daisies was almost overwhelming.

"What did you need to think about?", the deep voice asked him and Jungkook, for a moment, wondered who exactly the alpha in the situation was. Why did his legs tremble in front of an omega? Why couldn't he get mad at him?

"You".

The word traveled into the air and stayed there, looming above the two. Taehyung had to gasp for air at the confession. "Jungkook-", the omega took a step forward, "I'm not dating Sooyun anymore. I told him we needed to take a break".

The alpha snapped his head back up at that, eyes finding lighter brown ones, "Why?"

Taehyung smiled, "Because I have been thinking about you too".

The distance between them was minimal and if Jungkook wanted to, he could dip down and kiss the other.

"What- what did he say?", he choked out, the mere thought of kissing Taehyung again getting to him. He wondered if he'd ever taste the sweet lips of the other again but then again, did he deserve to?

"He was confused as to why I wanted to break up", Taehyung explained, hand reaching out to take the alpha's smaller hand into his, "But I'm sure he could smell you on me".

Jungkook was enthralled as he stared at the larger hand slipping into his. He lifted their intertwined hands, eyes flickering between the tanner and paler skin now nicely contrasting against each other.

"I don't mind", Taehyung breathed out, eyes still stuck on the alpha's face. Jungkook's gaze flickered back to the younger boy, eyebrows now furrowed as he stared at him with confusion.

The omega bit back a smile and raised his other hand that wasn't intertwined with the alpha's. "I don't mind smelling like you".

A large palm now rested onto the back of Jungkook's neck, slowly pulling him into the welcoming scent of the omega. Who allowed the blonde omega to speak like this?

Jungkook's breath hitched in his throat as their noses almost bumped into each other.

The alpha could pick up on the heartbeat hammering inside of Taehyung's chest, notifying him of the nerves the other was feeling as well. Deciding to be a bit daring, seeing as he was supposed to be the alpha out of the two of them, he wrapped his free arm around the boy's waist and tugged him closer.

Their lips crashed onto each other.

Starting out slow wasn't in their dictionary as they hungrily moved against each other. Jungkook's arm tightened around the omega's, eliciting a pretty whimper out of the younger boy's mouth.

The blonde's lips were enticing. Jungkook never wanted to let go of him but was forced to when the door to the caravan opened and the scent of baked beans filled the air. Jungkook let out an unsatisfied huff as the scent of daisies was now being overshadowed by beans.

"Oh- excuse me", Namjoon awkwardly smiled as he was met the sight of two hormonal werewolves kissing, "I was wondering if you were hungry".

Taehyung giggled as he noticed the disappointed look on Jungkook's face, the small pout on his face telling him he wasn't ready to stop kissing him yet. "I'll see you at school tomorrow, alright?", he asked, hand releasing the other's.

"But-", Jungkook wanted to protest but was silenced by Taehyung pressing another kiss onto his lips.

The omega's voice dropped down to a whisper. "We'll have plenty of time tomorrow to continue this". Smirking at the alpha's low growl he turned to Namjoon and smiled, "Thank you for your hospitality. It was nice to meet you Mr. Jeon!"

He sent one last wink Jungkook's way and then made his way towards the entrance of the trailer park.

And then he was gone, and Jungkook was pretty sure he had dreamt the whole thing.

wELL WELL Taehyung is quite saucy, isn't he?