♡33; boop♡

"Oh I'll show you how I'm not cute but hot once we are home" he says with a smirk making me blush red.

I kind of like the sound of that to be honest.

Once we arrived at BTS' apartment he quickly stepped out of the car making his way to my door. He opens the door and grabs my hand pulling me out of the car along with him. He quickly shuts the car door behind us and locks the car.

He seems kind of annoyed, my comment seriously can't have affected him that much...

We got to the door and he quickly unlocked it, our hands still intertwined. He shut it behind us and started dragging me along to his room.

"Helloooo y/n" Hobi says happily when we walk past him but before I could reply Jungkook just dragged me along making Hoseok Chuckle.

Once we got to Jungkook's room he shut the door slammed me against it, my hands pinned above my head by his.

"I'm not cute" he breathes out, his face inches away from mine.

I couldn't help but push my nose forward to touch his "boop" I say giggling. "Fucking hell y/n" he groans and he puts his hands round my waist and picks me up and roughly puts me on the bed and he climbs on top of me, his hands still interlocked with mine holding them above my head.

He slams his lips roughly onto mine and starts to kiss me as I kiss him back.

He leans back out of the kiss "I'm not cute, I'm hot" he says as he stares into my eyes giving an intimidating look.

"Whatever you say, cutie" I say trying my best not to laugh as I reply biting down on my lip.

"No not cutie, call me hottie" he smirks.

"W-what?"

"What hottie?" He corrects me.

"What hottie?" I repeat with an irritated tone.

"Much better" he says with a smug look making me role my eyes.

He leans down to start kissing me roughly once again.

——

<time skip:Saturday morning>

I wake up lying in Jungkook's bed with his firm hands around my waist and my head on his bare chest.

I decided to stay over at Jungkook's last night because it was a Friday evening and we were trying to prepare ourselves for the next day.

Because today was the day me and Jungkook would make our relationship public.

I could hardly sleep last night because of it, worried about what army will think of me.

Will they accept me?

I hope they will.

"Hey, y/n" Jungkook says with his raspy morning voice making me turn my attention to him "hey" I say back.

"Please don't be nervous, army will love you" Jungkook grins.

"And if they don't I'll leave BTS" he says making me gasp.

"What the hell Jungkook are you out of your mind. You've worked so hard to get here you can't just throw it away" I say sternly.

"I don't care, I'll do anything to be with you" he says with a grin as he pecks my forehead making me blush.

"But don't ever leave bangtan, you hear me?" I tell him as I cup his face.

"Yes mum" he replies making us both chuckle.

——
A/n: sorry for the short chapter, I haven't been feeling too well and I've been kinda busy. But I think I feel better now so I'll try update a lot more xx