Part 77

GR,

After freshening up, Khushi came down to have her breakfast with others.

Khushi: Good morning everyone. She wished them in a chirpy tone but she got glares from her mother and buaji, Payal just gave her a glance and silently having her breakfast. Shashi was just waiting for the drama to start as he knows that his all ladies are the best drama queens.

Khushi got confused seeing their glares but then she thought that maybe they got to know that she had kulfi last night, but did she know that they had no idea about that. In fact, they didn't knew that she catch cold.

Khushi: maa...

Garima: we didn't expect this from you... kal Payal ki shaadi hain aur tum yeh sab kar rahi ho...

Khushi: maa, I'm sorry. It won't happen again... she said with a pleasing tone.

Buaji: how can we believe you?

Khushi: buaji, I promise here after I won't eat it again.

Buaji and Garima: What?

Payal and Shashi shut their eyes tightly seeing his/her daughter/sister.

Payal: maa... buaji, last she had ice cream which pa... Arnav bought it. She corrected after earning kick from his father under the table.

Khushi was confused thinking why she lied to them.

Buaji: hey sanka devi, you had ice cream last night? She asked with fake anger as she can see that nothing happened to her.

Khushi: you didn't know that?

Garima: meaning?

Khushi: then why were you glaring at me?

Buaji: how can you sleep with Arnav in the room before marriage?

Khushi: WHAT????!!!!!! Here she thought that they got to know about kulfi and cold but here they are talking about Arnav... she sighed with a relief.

Garima: how can you do that, Khushi?

Khushi: maa, buaji... what is there in it? We just slep... she didn't continue when she understood their meaning of the question.

Khushi: no..no..no... there is nothing like what you people are thinking. We didn't do anything.

Garima: really?

Khushi: yes maa...

Buaji: that's the reason why he didn't sleep last night...???

Khushi: oh! That was because I... she stopped as she didn't get what to say...

Buaji hit her head: that's the reason why I say that sleep properly but who listens me...

Khushi felt highly embarrassed of her way of sleeping and mostly ending up with Arnav in one room.

Payal: so, Khushi how was the night with your boyfriend?

Khushi: how would I know...? I just slept. Morning when I woke up saw him beside me... she said keeping her head low, as she was feeling shy and embarrassed.

Payal: you are seriously crazy... kuch nahi ho sakta tumhara...

Shashi was the only one who enjoyed the whole drama. He didn't involve because he can't act like them so preferred just to be an audience.

The actual teasing was then, when they were on the way to temple.

Sheetal and Lavanya teased her saying that they didn't get this chance before marriage and all...

After returning everyone got busy with their assigned works and did perfectly.

In the whole day, Khushi and Arnav did get time to have a talk or to see the other after the morning.

All were just waiting for the D-Day...