Part 75

After everyone left, the young group of raizada house got busy discussing the guest lists and the other preparations. As they were discussing guest lists khushi suddenly said: arnavji kyun na hum lavanyaji ko bhi sagaai aur shaadi mein bulaye..woh bhi to india mein hi hai na..(why don't we also incite lavanyaji...even she is india..)

Before arnav could even answer, nk jumped up and said: yes yes khushiji humey lavanya ko bhulana chahiye (yes yes khushiji we should call her)

Khushi smiled and said: bhulana nehi nanheji bulana..

Anjali teased him: kya baat hai nk bhai..lavanya ke naam se aap baarey khush ho rahe hai..(what's the matter nk bhai...you seem to be very happy..)

Nk blushed and said: di woh actually...lavanya is a very sweet girl...

Anjali exchanged a look with the others and said: achha? Sweet!! Hmmm...khushiji fir to humey unhe bhulana hi chahiye..(oh really? Sweet!! Hmm...khushiji then we must call her)

She giggled and so did the others.

Khushi suddenly jumped up and said: di hum aapki shaadi mein woh sab kuch karenge jo hum apni shaadi mein nehi kar sakey..woh sari rasmein nibhayenge....kitna maaza ayega na..(di I will do all those things in your wedding which I couldn't do in mine..it will be so much fun)

She said this without realizing that arnav's face fell hearing this because he held himself responsible for not being able to fulfill khushi's dreams of a perfect wedding. The others smiled at khushi's reaction but when she turned to arnav she realized what damage her statement had done.

Arnav casually excused him from the place and walked away. Khushi wanted to stop him then and there but couldn't as others were around. Her eyes followed the path he went and she saw him going to his room. After few minutes khushi managed to excuse herself and without wasting any more time she ran upstairs towards her room. She searched for arnav and found him standing near the poolside looking at the sky.

Khushi slowly went and hugged him from the back, lovingly resting her head on his back and said: aap waha se aise kyun chaley aaye? (why did you come like that?)

He quickly tried to hide it and said: oh no nothing khushi...main bas...(khushi I was just...)

Khushi tightened the hug and said: aap humse kehetey hai ki humey jhoot bolna nehi aata? Kabhi aapne baarey mein socha hai?(you tell me that I can't lie..have you ever thought about yourself)

She turned around looked into his eyes and said: aapko aata hai kya? (can you lie)

Arnav looked away to avoid looking into her eyes.

She cupped his face and said: humey maaf kar dijiye arnavji..hamara aapke dil dukhane ka koi irada nehi tha...(forgive me arnavji..i didn't want to hurt you)

Her eyes became wet as she said these words.

Khushi: dekhiye hamari taraf...(look at me)

As one drop of tear threatened to come out, arnav quickly raised his hand to wipe it. Khushi stepped on her toes and kissed it instead and said: hum samajh saktey hai ki aapke dil pe kya beeti jab humne anjane mein woh baat kehedi..(I know how you must have felt when I said those words..)

Arnav: sach hi to kaha tumne...tumharey saarey armaan adhurey rahe gaye...kash main tumse apne pyaar ka izhaar kar pata..tab shayed hamari shaadi achhi tarike se hoti..(you said the truth..all your wishes remained unfulfilled..only if I could have confessed my love to you..then our wedding would have taken place properly)

Khushi: haan shayed hamari shaadi fir baki sab ki tarah hoti..(yes then our wedding would also be like others)

She smiled and put her arms round his neck and said: lekin yeh to hamari aur aapki shaadi thi...aur hum dono ki to har baat hi ajeeb hai fir shaadi kaise nehi..(but this was our marriage...and everything about us is strange..so how can our wedding be)

Baatein kuch unkahee siजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें