18.1 Christmas part 1

((yay my tablet is back in working order, just don't ask me how the screen broke on it as I haven't got a freaking clue on it))

Christmas day had finally arrived and Harry for once was happy, he was with his father and he had Otiz with him, which at that moment he was on Harry's chest licking his face to wake him up, thank Merlin he wasn't... Damn he was jumping on him.

"Otiz!! Get off you goof!" said Harry to the hyper fox that he loved so much... He was brought out of his musings by a knock on the door which was met by Otiz bounding over to it dragging Severus with him, clothes in his mouth.

"Good morning son and Merry Christmas, come into the living room once your washed and dressed and then we can open up the presents" said Severus as he finally got his robes out of Otiz's mouth.

Harry nodded and practically flew over to his bathroom to have a shower and then spend the day with his father and best friend.

Once he was done he was met with yet again a hyper active Otiz in the living room. Otiz took hold of Harry's top and brought him towards the sofa where his father was drinking his coffee waiting for him.

Once he was sat down Otiz ran over to the tree and picked up two presents one for each of them, he handed them over and dived back under the tree to find one for him.

Harry looked at Severus and Severus looked at Harry and then they both looked at the gifts sitting in their laps, both laughed at what they were doing and started opening their gifts.

Severus' gifts consisted of two potion journals from Draco, from Narcissa he got some rare potion vials that were made from crystal which had his name engraved on them and from Lucius he got some rare potion ingredients. From Harry he got some new black robes with green and silver detail on them as well as some potion note books with the Slytherin house logo on.

Harry's gifts consisted of some new robes from Narcissa which were emerald green to match his eyes with the Potter crest on them, from Draco he got a broom cleaning kit as well as some owl treats for Hedwig and some sweets, Lucius had sent a photo of all five of them together along with some parchment and new quills. From Severus he got some owl treats again, another set of robes and some sweets.

Otiz got some meat and a brand new collar which had beautiful little gems which spelt out his name, these were given by both Harry and Severus.

They spent the day preparing dinner as well as Harry baking a cake and some cookies which he wouldn't stop talking about, they had the full Christmas dinner but it was way to much to just eat on their own but as they were going over to the Malfoy's tomorrow they thought that bringing some left overs would be ok, the following day they would be going over to the Weasley's which Harry wasn't too happy about but he would go none the less.

.........

The following day Harry had to wake up Severus even though it was 5am in the morning which Severus wasn't happy about.

"Hadrian Jameson Severus Snape!!!" yelled Severus to his son who was laughing loudly while laying down on the bed holding his stomach while also holding onto Otiz.

"Ok now that we are all up, this early morning, I think a nice warm breakfast with coffee and hot chocolate would be a good idea to start the day don't you think?" said Severus as he got out of bed leaving Harry there laughing.

It was not 10 am and they were finally getting ready to head over to the Malfoy's, Otiz wasn't sure about the whole travel by floo thing but he was with Harry and he knew he would protect him, like he would protect him and Severus.

As they stepped though the floo they were welcomed by Lucius and Narcissa, by shaking of hands by Lucius and a tight hug from Narcissa to Harry, she only really let go when Otiz started to growl at her, he want happy with how she was treating Harry.

"Otiz it's ok they are my god parents, uncle Luc and aunt Cissa, they aren't going to hurt me, promise" said Harry to his familiar who in turn sniffed them both and then licked them which didn't please Lucius at all but once it was explained to them that Otiz was Harry's familiar they left it alone.

Draco came running in half and hour later claiming that he had finally finished his homework but stopped once he saw Harry and Severus in the lounge talking to his parents.

They all say down and talked and once lunch was called they all headed over the the dinning room where lunch was waiting for them.

As they sat down Otiz whimpered and nudged Harry's arm and then looked at the table, he had nothing to eat!!! So Harry looked towards Narcissa and asked "aunt Cissa could I have some raw meat please, Otiz here only eats raw meat" she smiled at him and called a house elf to bring some raw meat to the pouting fox next to Harry.

After lunch was finished they all headed back to the lounge where Draco started to hand out gifts

Draco: chess set from Severus and from Harry a broom cleaning kit, his parents got him new sets of robes and some sweets

Lucius: he got a new cane with a hidden wand compartment so he could have his wand at the ready just like his old one, this one had a snake head with pale blue eyes embedded and from Severus he was given some books from the Prince library, ones he had never seen before.

The last present for the Malfoy's Harry was slow to give it to Narcissa as he really wanted her to be surprised and once he handed it over she opened the small box and right away began crying.

Harry wanted to go over to her and ask what was wrong but all she said was "thank you" and showed Lucius and right away and he took it out and place it around her neck.

Severus and Harry was gift with two house elves by the names of Boris and Mink, they were to be their privet elves only to serve them when they needed and would only obey them. Boris to Severus and Mink to Harry.

"Lucius your didn't have to really, I am quite capable to look after us without the need of house elves" said Severus to his long time friend.

They were in a heated discussion about house elves while Draco and Harry played a game of chess after Otiz licked Draco's hand of course.

Otiz called curled up on Narcissa's lap purring away due to being scratched behind his ears. "Hadrian when did you find this beauty, I have never seen anything like him before" she said.

"Oh I got him in the pet shop that deals with familiars, we were looking for the last Christmas present for Bill Weasely when I ended up in there, the teller said he was two Japanese demons. A Bakeneko a Japanese cat demon and a Kitsune a Japanese fox demon, he's very rare and the teller said that no one beside me has been allowed near him" finished Harry only to sigh when Draco put him in checkmate again.

"The goof if spoilt rotton by my son... Don't even think of saying no to that because I know that you have given him extra raw meat compared to his normal meals" said Severus to him only to have Harry blush.

The day came to an end quicker than normal, Severus and Lucius were enjoying some fire whiskey, Narcissa was stroking Otiz as now he was fast asleep, while Harry was curled up on a chair asleep book on his lap, Draco was also out for the count.

updated: 2/6/2020