↠ 13

Lucky for you, you made it with four minutes to spare. You caught your breath and sat down on a bench. Earlier, you sent a message saying that you were ready. All you got was a 'K' from Michael. So rude.

As you caught your breath, you reflected back on the time you spent at their house. It was nice. You felt like you were normal. You oddly didn't think once about the whole situation occurring at the moment. A small smile appeared on your face. You definitely wanted to go over again.

"Hey there." Aika greeted.

The smile disappeared off your face. You looked towards the duo and realized it was Homura and Aika. You stood up. "Hey guys."

"Let's go home." Homura said. With a nod, the three of you went back home. Hopefully, you'll be able to go over again.

Walking into math, Taehyung sent you a playful glare. You returned it and happily went to take your seat. "Are you mad at me?"

Taehyung huffed. "Perhaps."

"Taehyung, you lost like twenty times." Namjoon appeared from nowhere and took his own seat.

"You weren't even there!" The younger male turned on Namjoon. "I can't believe it."

You laughed as Taehyung sulked a bit. "You have to believe it."

"I can't believe you two."

Before you or Namjoon could respond, the professor walked in. And then the class dove into some complicated word problems. You barely were four problems in before you were at a standstill.

The words looked muddled to you and you honestly couldn't even think of some way to begin it. It seemed like Taehyung gave up as he scrolled through his phone. Namjoon on the other hand... You took a glance at him and saw that he was already on the last page.

Okay good that's... wait. Last page?!

Your eyes widened slightly as you saw him complete the last problem on the page and flipped it over to the start. How the hell did he do that? Was he a super human? Why did you not get blessed with some smart like that?

Hesitantly, you wanted to ask him for some help. On the other hand, your pride refused to allow you to do that. So instead, you glared at the paper and went through your examples. Did the teacher not teach this in the class? Where the hell did he get this problem from?

Then there was a shy tap on your arm. You whipped your head to find Namjoon staring at you. "Um, did you need some help?" He was in front of you, using the other seat from the table in front.

You nodded. "Yeah, I don't understand this one." You pointed at the difficult problem that made you want to angrily throw the paper.

Namjoon's eyes followed your finger to the problem. He read it over before it came to him. "Oh yeah. I was stuck on this one for a bit."

A bit? There's still forty-five minutes of class left!

"But I remember it, here let me show you." Namjoon took your pencil and Taehyung raised his gaze from his phone finally.

"Hyung! You're so mean! Let me in on this!" He slid closer to you with his work.

With a sigh, Namjoon helped you two with the math problems. The minutes passed by quickly until the professor ended class. Taehyung had a boxy smiled on his face as he went to turn in your group's papers.

You stayed by Namjoon. "I need you to tutor me for the rest of my life." You joked.

"Wow." Namjoon shook his head in a playful manner. "At least pay me."

You pretend to think it through. "Maybe."

Before Namjoon could come up with a sarcastic remark, Taehyung joined you guys. "Let's go to class!" He hooked his arm around your neck and linked his arm around Namjoon's. The poor male tried to get out of the grip from the younger one. You could only laugh at them.

"Y/N!" A voice called out.

All three of you turned around to see Hoseok happily skipping over. It was sort of unusual. Did you say something wrong about the dancing yesterday? Plus, how did he know where your class was?

"Hello Hoseok." You brighty smiled at him.

"C'mon, let's go do something!" Hoseok excitedly said as you tilted your head. "I want to spend some time with my new friend!"

Taehyung pulled you closer. "Aw, but Y/N was supposed to walk me to class!" He slightly whined at the oldest male there.

"I'll walk with you next time, okay?" You flashed him a smile and wanted to know why Hoseok would like to hang out with you.

Taehyung pouted but reluctantly let you go. With that, Hoseok dragged you off to who knows where.

Minutes later, you two arrived at a nice little park. Confused, you followed him until he came to a large fountain and a group of people that were cheering someone on. "It's going to be fun!" Hoseok smiled at you and hurried you along to the crowd.

He leaped onto the ledge of the fountain that was big enough to stand on. You followed his actions and your eyes landed on a person dancing. You glanced over at Hoseok to explain.

He noticed and with a smile on his face, he began to explain. "Ok, remember when you asked about what Jimin and I were doing?" He didn't give you a chance to respond before he went on. "So, this is where I come to dance! Jimin likes contemporary more so he's at a studio but I like being here."

"I remember... Can I see you dance?" You asked Hobi with bright eyes. Since he's so passionate about it, you had to see it.

"You want to see me dance?" He genuiunely asking. It seemed like there were hardly any people who asked him to dance.

You nodded and Hoseok let out a laugh. "Alright then!" With a pep in his step, Hoseok got off the ledge of the fountain and made his way towards the middle of the space. There were encouraging cheers and some of them, which seemed like they were familiar with him, yelled out their praise. Someone changed the track and then Hoseok started dancing.