16 -MEET MY ...

" Avery!!!! Is that you??!!"

A tall 'orange-haired ball of charm' came running towards them.
"Oh. My. God!!!! " She ran towards him with arms wide and a huge smile plastered on her face.
Both hugged each other  tightly like they met each other after a long time which they did...
As they broke the embrace, the met with questioning faces and an annoyed looking Kai...until the silence broke.
Tyson: Brooklyn!!??
Brooklyn: hey guys ... long time i guess?
Max: You know Avery??
Brooklyn: its a long story...lets sit and talk?? Avery??
She just nodded.

All sat around a table at the corner of the hall.

Avery: So...as you know that i was under Boris, so he was the one who introduced me to Brooklyn. He scheduled us to train together and so we did. But he forbidded us from ever battling each other, who knows why. It made us pretty close to each other. We were made trained apart from other students so very few people recognise me. Only Brooklyn, Mistel, Garland, Crusher, and Ming Ming.

Brooklyn: But soon, Boris noticed our friendship and he sent Avery to a secret location to train alone. When she left, I didn't have any good competitor to train with, so I stopped training, spending my time with nature instead.

KAI'S POV:

I'm getting annoyed EVERY PASSING SECOND!!
1-I still dislike  Brooklyn.
2-Avery is friends with him. WAY TOO CLOSE FOR MY LIKING.
3-She's been ignoring my presence ever since he entered the picture.

Max: You both seem pretty close.

Close my ass.

Hilary:Yeah. You guys a thing or something??

No no no...say no please...

Avery: Nah. He's just my friend. Best friend actually.

I sighed in relief. But wait what?! Best friend?! I'm her best friend.  Was and always will be...

Tyson: You okay Kai? You've been dozing off for a while.

" huh...whatever. "
I stood up and went back to the hotel room.

End of POV.

Avery: What's with him?
Tyson: Let her be Avery, i guess Mr. Lone Wolf is back.
Brooklyn: Anyways, I'm so happy to see you Avery. Gosh I missed you so much !!

Avery: Me too!!

" Hey what about us??"
There entered the Big 5( Crusher, Garland, Mistel and Ming Ming)

Crusher: Hey Avery!
Avery: Hey, how's your sister now.
Crusher: Much better. She'll discharge soon!
Garland: Nice seeing you again.
Avery: Me too.
Ming Ming: I missed you!! And...your fashion tips.
Avery: *chuckles * Me too.
Mistel: Last time we met, you've become prettier.
Avery: Still a flirt I see...

The laughed and talked for hours. She looked more happy and bubbly with them . As if she wasn't  the cold Avery but... the girl she was 2 years back...only without  the one she enjoyed her time with...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Helloooooo Readers......
First of all, 1.05 Kreads!!!!! Like whaaaat???? That's way beyond my deserving.
Second, I'm so happy today coz i don't know why...I'm wierd i know.
And last, I'll also be posting one fact about me at the end of every update so here we go...

Fact one: My first crush was actually a cartoon character, none other than KAI HIWATARI , back when i was 9 years old ( I'm 16 rn)....

Lost of love💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
And kisses💋💋💋💋💋💋💋