✨ Chapter 19: On my own

The melodic sounds of Snoh Aalegra's voice could be heard throughout the entire apartment as Kadence stood in her kitchen in nothing but boy shorts and a bra cooking breakfast; And as she listened to the soul singer sing her exact feelings - she f...

The melodic sounds of Snoh Aalegra's voice could be heard throughout the entire apartment as Kadence stood in her kitchen in nothing but boy shorts and a bra cooking breakfast; And as she listened to the soul singer sing her exact feelings - she felt completely out of touch with herself.

She had never been one to cook breakfast while a man lay asleep in her bed, but here she was doing just that. To complicate things even more, that man just had to be America's favorite rapper, who also just so happened to be fake dating America's favorite singer.

Kadence wasn't sure when she had begun to fall for Sabian, but she did. After last night her feelings for him only multiplied and the thought alone scared the shit out of her.

Their sexual chemistry was just as strong as their emotional chemistry, and it was safe to say Sabian was the best dick she ever had in her life. Just thinking about it made her body react in ways it never had.

Shaking the dirty thoughts out of her mind, Kadence began to plate the food. She couldn't help but laugh at the spread of all of Sabian's favorite breakfast foods on the plate, something she would've never expected herself to remember but with Sabian it was as if she remembered every little thing.

"Damn I could get used to this." Kadence heard from behind her. Turning around, she came face to face with Sabian who was standing in the entrance of the kitchen in nothing but his boxers - his print very much noticeable.

Kadence bit down on her bottom lip, "I hope you're hungry."

"I'm definitely hungry." Sabian winked.

"For me or the food?" Kadence asked as she placed his plate on the counter.

"Both." Sabian said placing a soft kiss on her lips, causing her heart to skip two beats.

"Eat." she smirked, before hoisting herself up on the counter.

She watched as Sabian immediately dug into his food, sounds of satisfaction escaping his mouth.

"You not eating?" he asked, his mouth full of food.

"I ate as I cooked." Kadence said grabbing a napkin and wiping the food from the corners of his mouth.

Sabian picked up a sausage and placed it in front of Kadence's lips, which she gladly accepted before sucking the syrup off of his fingers.

"Don't get fucked on the kitchen counter."

Kadence eyed him lustfully, "Don't threaten me with a good time."

Sabian moved to the empty space between Kadence's legs, placing his arms around her waist as she locked her arms around his neck.

"So obviously we need to talk." Kadence said as Sabian placed soft butterfly kisses on her face.

"So talk." Sabian told her, burying his face in her neck sending instant chills throughout her entire body, especially as he began to kiss her neck.