Chapter 9- The Servant Selections

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE LISTEN TO THE SONG ABOVE! IT'S SO GOOD, EVEN THOUGH, IT'S IN JAPANESE! I DON'T CARE IF YOU LISTEN TO IT ON YOUR FREE TIME OR SOMETHING BUT PLEASE LISTEN TO IT! 😫🙏🙏💓

Please...

Anyway,

*There's some language up
ahead! * :)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••   
Hi! Future me is here! I just came to tell you to

VOTE OR I'LL TRACK YOU DOWN

Kidding! But seriously VOTE.

Okay,٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••  

Dipper's POV

'The piercing sounds of screams were ringing through my eardrums as the kingdom was decorated in enchanting, blue flames. People were slowly loosing their senses, running around like livestock. Kids were crying hysterically for their mommies that abandoned them for their own and selfish "safety."

"There's absolutely no safety here, you peasants! "

The voice of the creature was deep and oozing with deadly dominance. I looked up at the direction of the powerful voice only to see a floating man with blue flames surrounding his entire body.

'Run. Now!'

Those were my only thoughts at this moment of destruction. Running away.

But...

I didn't...

Instead...

I kept moving closer.

I kept moving closer towards the demon in flames, never backing away from him. As I continued to walk towards him, he turned his direction towards me.

Slowly, but surely, his violent aura around him started disappearing as I started blacking out.'

I opened my eyes and quickly sat up in my bed. I was in shock and confusion. This is the first time I didn't dream about my childhood. But...this dream was weird. It was kind of like I was in an apocalypse. I don't know what it was, but I feel like I knew the man that was in the flames. Strange.

I got out of bed and opened the curtains of my room only to be greeted by the annoyingly, bright sunlight that proceeded to brighten up my room. I went to my "bathroom" and attempted to clean myself up a bit. Once, I was done with that I searched for different clothing.

I thankfully found Gruncle Stan's old shirt, which was too big on me, and some old pair of shorts that hugged unto my thighs. I hope it's not cold outside today.

Wait... Gruncle Stan... Mabel? Why's it so quiet, today? They're usually awake by now...is something happening today?

Shít.

The Servant Selections.

Wait! What's the time?! I frantically ran to my room to check the time.

6:40 a.m.

Fúck.

I'm pretty sure it said that it starts at 7:00 a.m. I'm screwed. I quickly ran downstairs and out the door. Those bloody losers didn't wake me up; they just left me there to sleep in. I ran down the streets while getting some concerned looks especially from Soos and his daughter, Brenna. I took a short break and asked someone what the time was. "Oh...the time? It's... 6:52," said the man from the streets.