4: establishing places...

Pic is by me.

You a smol but strong bean.
----------
"Oh come on, new best friend! you gotta pick up the pace a bit if ya wanna get through this bet!"

You piped cheerfully, ignoring the fact you were technically dragging spinel on her feet. Her arm itself was stretched out so that she was about a few feet away from you. Even if she was putting up a fuss, you were happy to have at least change her mind on her first task. sure, she was still pretty reluctant and slightly bitter, but at least she wasn't murderous.

Well... not outwardly, at least.

After sometime, you finally reach your destination; Little Homeworld! If you were gonna show spinel the ropes of finding love again, you may as well show her the new place she'll be staying! "We're here!" You announced cheerfully.

No reply.

You look over to see that spinel was about 10 feet away from you, glaring at you with a sour pout on her face. Puffing your cheeks out into a pout, you start to pull her in, one hand over the other, slowly dragging her to the spot nearest to you. She now loomed over you, glaring down at you with small, hateful pupils boring into yours. ...If looks could kill, I'd be as good as shattered. With a nervous gulp, you gestured to the entrance of little homeworld again, with a dopey, albeit fearful grin. "We're here!"

Spinel looked up at the place you gestured do boredly before turning back to you, lifting an eyebrow. "...Where, exactly?" You smiled more genuinely at her question and elaborated cheerfully.

"Welcome to Little Homeworld! A gem's home away from homeworld!" You stated proudly, ignoring spinel's blatant eye-rolling. "I have a home set up here, so you can stay with me!" Spinel curls her lip in disgust. "You actually live here?" You blinked, raising your eyebrow. "Well... yeah. I was... kinda... formed here?" Spinel stared hard at you for a moment before letting out a small, frosty cackle. "That explains far too much about ya." Your brow twitched in minor anger at the snark used in the remark but stomped the feeling down and instead forced a friendly, closed-lip smile. "Nevermind! Come on now! Lemme show you your new home..." Without waiting for so much as a reaction, you tug her arm and drag her into little homeworld, ignoring the loud groan spinel emitted as you did so.
~~~~~~~~~

After much dragging and greeting other residents of the small gem village, (and apologizing to victims of spinel's bitter insults toward the earth bound gems) you make it to your section of the village, and you smile at the sight of your abode: cartoony (color) hut with (shape) windows and a cute porch with a few lawn decorations, including a wind chime and a (favorite animal) statue. Spinel lifted her eyebrow in an odd mixture of what could be described as being impressed but being disgusted at the same time. "That's the place I'm staying at?" She scoffed, shaking her head. "This bet better be worth it, kid." You nodded confidently. "Of course it will be, best friend!" You chirped cheerfully, earning a growl from spinel. "We ain't friends, kid." You usher her up your stairs and to your door. "You're right! we're best friends! You'll see." You reassured. "go ahead in, don't be shy!" Spinel stood at the doorway, fists trembling for a few minutes before grunting, slowly walking in, with you following behind her and shutting the door.

You sigh in inward relief at the sight. Your sweet little home. It was modeled after Steven's old cozy temple home, with your sleeping space up on a small loft. The home was (color) with a (theme) flair in it. It was littered in posters, plushes, drawings and other things that suited your tastes.

Spinel looked around, this time, disgust much more prominent. "THIS is where you stay?" She lifts a (genre) book up with her thumb and index finger, regarding it in wonder and revulsion. "Ugh. no wonder you're head's all messed up, you've been exposed to all this organic garbage!" She then rudely drops it to the floor. You stomp your foot and furrow your brows. "Well get used to it, missy! You'll be seeing a lot of it!" You sighed and gestured to your soft puffy (color) couch. "Go and try to make yourself comfortable." After staring at each other for a tense amount of time, she scoffs and grudgingly walks over to the couch plunking herself down onto the cushiony surface, throwing her feet up onto your small coffee table, knocking a few things off of it in the process. You then walk over to a nearby closet and retrieve a fluffy (color) blanket and puffy pillow and place them beside the pink gem, in which she acknowledged in wonderment. "What's all that now?" You offered a small smile. "A pillow and blanket. For sleeping." Spinel rolled her eyes with a contemptuous snort. "And ya even sleep... Honestly, do you even classify as a gem anymore?" A cruel grin stretched her lips "You're just like an organic... but more pathetic." As she lets out a crude cackle, your lip quivers in a rush of heated anger but you sighed, rubbing your temple, at least thankful at her cooperation.