⠀( ₀₃₂ )⠀⠀ACTIONS AND CONSEQUENCES

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▬▬▬▬▬⠀( a talking dog )

❝彼女は唯一の人だった..

fun fact #26 ; despite knowing she can take
care of herself, shouto is still overprotective.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Midoriya, were you able to sleep?" Todoroki asked, glancing over to the sleeping brunette on the bed beside him. At least it looks like she's sleeping well..

"No, not really.." Midoriya sighed.

"Me neither." Iida agreed.

"Thinking about it now, we did something amazing, huh? Seeing an ending like that really makes you feel like it's a miracle we're alive." Midoriya glanced over to the bandages on the brunette's hand. "He probably could've killed us if he wanted to.."

Todoroki looked down at his hands before he looked over to Iida who was on the bed beside Midoriya. "We were obviously left alive on purpose. You're amazing to have been able to face him after all the murderous intent directed at you."

"No, that's not it. I—"

"Oh, are you wounded kids awake?"

"Gran Torino!"

"Manual..."

At their outburst, Kourin's eyes fluttered open and she propped herself up, rubbing her eyes. The events of yesterday still fresh in her mind and she remembered what the villain had said to her before Endeavour had arrived.

"Your parents, we were friends once.." Stain said, gripping on her leg. "It doesn't look like anyone's told you anything, so come find me when you're ready."

"Kid, I've got a lot of complaints for you," he walked over to the green haired boy who was trying to stammer out an apology. "But, before that, you've got a visitor." Through the door came a tall dog man in a black suit. "Hosu's chief of police, Kenji Tsuragamae." They all rose to their feet, whilst Izuku struggled stand up with his injured leg.