1.3 | The Mystery of the boy with blue eyes (Final Part)

To know what happened till now, click on this link to read the first part-https://www.wattpad.com/826421642-the-vision-the-mystery-of-the-boy-with-blue-eyes. 

Episode 11

'Can we talk with this boy?' asked Abhay. The photo had startled both Madhav and Abhay.

'As of I remember, I never saw him with the group but...' before he could complete, Amarendra came inside.

'Sir, Gopal is here as you had asked.' informed Amarendra.

'Thank you, send him in and give me an update on the forensic reports.' ordered Madhav.

'This is getting out of hand. Abhay, you have to wait for some time while I deal with Gopal.'

Gopal entered the room. 'Sir, you wanted to see me.'

Madhav started, 'Where is May and Rajesh? I don't want the same answer.'

'Sir, we have still not been in touch with them. I was planning to send someone to their villages to check on them.' said Gopal in a feeble tone.

'Do you realise I can put you in jail for obstructing an active investigation by providing false statements? Roared Madhav. Abhay sat in the corner and looked at Gopal.

'I don't understand, sir.' said Gopal.

Madhav repeated the entire story of what he heard from Charan Singh and D'Souza. Gopal was shocked. Beads of sweats started to appear on his forehead. He wiped his forehead with his handkerchief. He drank water from the glass kept in front of him and did not say anything. 'Speak up, Gopal.' roared Madhav.

'I did not know how to tell you. A few days ago, I received a letter from May saying that she had to go to her village immediately and would be back in a few days. After some days, I received another letter from Rajesh saying the same thing. So, I decided to show it to Sibashish sir. He went through it and called them both. But their numbers were off. So, he asked me to not to inform about them to anyone. A few days ago, we came to know that they were not in the village. We suspected something bad has happened, but we kept on searching. We were also actually surprised by knowing that Rajesh had moved on from the village many years ago. I think this was the time he came to the city and joined us. He never spoke anything about his family. I am sorry, sir. We did not mean to hide anything, but we never thought that we would be involved in such a situation.' said Gopal with tears in his eyes.

'I need to speak to Sibashish also. Next time think twice before lying to the police. Now, can you tell me who is this boy in the picture?' enquired Madhav pointing at the boy with the blue eyes in the picnic photo.

'That's Raghu. The boy who has been missing from some time. We have been searching for him from the day he went missing.' informed Gopal.

Abhay and Madhav looked at each other in disbelief. The situation in which they both saw Raghu suggests only one thing.

Episode 12

'We need to go to the house.' Madhav informed Abhay after he shared his experience in the attic.

Abhay agreed to it. When they were starting to move, the forensic reports arrived. 'We have to see it. I hope we get more clarity on it.'

As per the reports, the fire started in the house. So, this would rule out the fire accident. There were marks of petrol all over suggesting the method of starting the fire. Some bodies were found which were charred beyond recognition. From what they could recognise, there was one body of an adult and five bodies of children. It was difficult for them to identify the bodies due to lack of DNA samples. Bloodstains were found in the children's rooms, where the bodies were found—detailed report to be sent.