Kitten ~ 3

Warnings: Cursing, Smut, Extreme Sub!Reader, Threesome, Harsh Treatment, Choking, Bondage, Sensory Deprivation, Reader Has No Control, Reader Struggling(?)

A/N: This is pretty detailed and is pretty great, in my opinion uwu

Your arms were pulled behind your back, cold shadows bound your wrists together. Dark's voice whispered in your mind, "Let's see if this is enough for you."

You had let out a whine of disappointment when they had stopped, going to protest but the sudden deprivation kept you silent. Your hair was grabbed, your body bent over the back of something, you would have collapsed, had it not been from that. A cock sheathed in ice thrust into your cunt. Your muscles clenched around Dark even as you struggled to get away.

Another was pressed to your lips, "Be good, Kitten." You opened your mouth without hesitation, violent shivers racking your body as you took in Anti, tears of pleasure rolling down your cheeks.

Dark was ruthless, his thrusts angled to rub himself against your lower walls, his shadow covered fingers returned to your clit. His voice purred in your mind 'This is my domain, anything I want you to perceive you will.'

In example the pitch darkness became a dungeon. Screams and wails of pleasure echoing off stone walls. All of them yours from the previous times you'd been with him or Anti. Various versions of yourself hung from the walls in chains. Some blindfolded, others gagged. All of them had vibrating plugs shoved into their holes. Anti groaned, his hand in your hair holding you steady as he snapped his hips and worked your mouth as he wanted. The sound of your moans echoing off the walls only fueled his own lust. You let out a choked moan, crying out on Anti's cock.

Your body shook with each thrust, the cold numbing you just enough to keep you from falling over the edge. You were almost limp, letting your body be used as they pleased felt so good. You didn't want to stop until you were completely sensitive and numbing. The dungeon, seeing lots of yourself and remembering a lot of them, sent an extra onslaught of pleasure to roll over you.

Anti giggled, the sound of static filled your ears 'My turn.'

The scene became a wash of green, and the dungeon changed. All the versions of yourself vanished. New versions of you appeared around you, each of them with Anti as he fucked them in different ways.

Dark snarled, his thrusts becoming harder. His possessive nature making his shell crack. Red and blue edged his body, the shadows around his cock faded as it became layered, providing the sense of two cocks moving inside you at slightly different paces. You cried out in pain. It felt as though your body was burning from his glitch. The tears fell faster and your nails dug into palms. Your legs had given out completely, they jittered and twitched. You was on the edge, so close, you looked up locking eyes with Anti. You could barely see him through the tears but you tried to convey this to him, a silent plea. You were always supposed to tell them... You found that out the hard way.

Anti pulled out of your mouth, his hand going to your throat, he squeezed, choking you lightly, "Let's hear it, Kitten, let's hear that beautiful scream."

His other hand slid between you and the bench they'd thrown you over, his finger sparking with energy over your clit. Dark's pace increased, his teeth sinking into your shoulder as he drew closer to his finish. He'd see you collapse before he did. Your face, already red, darkened from being choked. You let out a strangled cry, eyes rolling as you orgasm crashed through you.

Black dots spotted your vision and you wheezed, sobs wracking through you with each continued thrust and zap. You became an incoherent, babbling, mess. The only words that passed through your trembling lips, that were understandable, were, "Please. So good. Oh fuck. Hurts. So good."

The spasm of your muscles around him and the sound of your cry, here in the present opposed to the ones surrounding them, pushed Dark over. He buried himself in to the hilt of his cock, making sure to mark the very depths of your cunt with his scent. He was still hard when he finished but his form returned to a single one. Anti shook a finger at you, his grin turning predator-like,

"Didn't hear any name there, Kitten."