Ms. Ace (short)

Grandma Ace's POV

I stood there before Alastor, Charlie, Lucifer and Lily. My son stood there confused to see why me and Lucifer were having a staring contest. He then cleared his throat and said something to ease the tension.

"I see you two know each other as well!" Alastor said in a forced laugh. Charlie raised an eyebrow and looked back and forth at me and her father. "Indeed we have." I said in a serious tone.

"Ms.Ace, I believe you didn't tell him?" Lucifer said with a smirk. "I think Lily and Charlie should leave and go see my grandchild, I know she's peeking." I hear a quiet screech behind the wall from the stairs.

"R-right. Come on mom, let's go play with Anais." Charlie brought Lily upstairs and took Anais to her room. "What's the meaning of this mother?" Alastor asked a bit surprised, I glanced at him and looked back at Lucifer.

"You're mother and I made a deal with the man of the hour up in the sky." Lucifer said while pointing his staff up in the sky. I frowned, not wanting to say anything.

"Mom?" Alastor tried making me say one thing, I didn't. I just couldn't, I don't want to disappoint anyone. I took a deep breath and sighed loudly.

"Yes, it's quite true. I negotiated with God himself. You see, I'm not a true demon. I never did anything wrong in my life, ever. I've been down here for a while and still haven't done any bad." I stopped for a moment to look at Al. He looked concerned but he was still smiling.

"It was never my intention to hurt anyone who cared for me, by leaving. I can't live here if I haven't ever sinned. Not even for another second. I need to go back to Heaven tomorrow. Which was part of the reason why Lucifer visited us." I looked down.

I didn't want to see the heartbreak in my sons eyes. A tear dropped from my eye, "I'm so sorry my son! I don't want to leave, but you know I can't stay here forever. I promise to visit! I struck a deal with God and Jesus. They're good to me." I rubbed my arm.

Alastor rushes to me and hugged me, "I'll miss you greatly! I don't want you to leave... the last time I didn't even get to see you.. I want to see you go." I heard him say in between chokes.

I rubbed his back and comforted him, the way a mother should when her son or daughter is upset. "I don't want Anais to see me go. I want my trip back home...peaceful." He nodded and continued hugging me.

I let go of Al and looked at Lucifer, "Thank you for agreeing to keep me safe. Maybe you're not half as bad." I slightly smirked, he pouted and I laughed.

I messed with his hair and chuckled to myself. "I'm just messing about with you Lucifer." He looked at me and smiled softly, "I love seeing other nice demons ,or in your case "demons", be nice. They remind me of Charlie. Wanting to redeem everyone here to help the overpopulation in Hell." I shook hands with him and smiled.

"Thank you Sire." I turned back to Al, and hugged him again. "My son..." I paused for a moment, "Stop your whining!" I smacked him and he seemed to come back to reality. "M-ma!" He yelled, Lucifer and I laughed.

Ah, at least he's taking it in well. I really didn't want to have to console him for much longer. He'll be alright by himself, I know he will.