Chapter 30: Fangirls

"Why are you following me?" she inquired. Even though she's scared of what awaits her, she had to get over this for the sake of her sanity. Her life was at stake at the moment.

"We are right. You are Na Yeoul" a girl with bang smug. Her smile was disturbing and for so many reasons, Yeoul felt something was not right. The auras from these three were too dark, full with hatred and vengeance.

"Wow you are even ugly in person" the other girl with slanted eyes spat rudely. It offended her of course.

Yeoul sighed deeply "Look, I am sorry. I don't have time to entertain your childish remarks, I need to go. Excuse me" as she was about to walk pass them, one of the girls grabbed her arms harshly causing her to jolt in pain.

"Let me go this instant. You are hurting me" she tried to tug her arms from her grip but it failed her.

This girl with slanted eyes was quite strong, and giving her no time to digest, Yeoul was pinned against the wall with a loud thud. She groaned in pain as she could feel her back head hitting the hard wall behind her.

"You are ruining oppa's life? WHY ARE YOU LYING ABOUT THE BOY! I AM SURE THAT IS NOT JIMIN OPPA'S SON!YOU WHORE" the girl who had been quiet this whole time finally spoke up. Her fiery eyes were full with hatred, Yeoul could feel her burning gaze on her.

"Please let me go. I am sorry but that is the truth" Yeoul winced in pain as her grip got harder and harder. It would leave bruise for sure.

"Wow look at how you talk. You even dare to carelessly claim that Jimin oppa is yours" the girl with bang might be petite but she was one of the scariest. Her eyes were taunting Yeoul. As Yeoul struggled to break free, one of the girls decided to help the slanted eyes girls to hold Yeoul down. Not using her hand or anything but her knees.

She lifted her knees and pressed it against Yeoul stomach, digging it deep so Yeoul body would stay still against the cold wall. Yelping in pain, Yeoul felt hopeless. Tears formed in her eyes already rolled down shamelessly as she cried hoping for sympathy.

"Cry baby. We wont let you ruin oppa's life"

"Leave him" the girl with bangs tugged Yeoul's hair harshly to take a good look of her face.

"Can you just go fuck yourself at the corner and stop whoring" she hissed.

Yeoul clutched grocery bags in her hand tight gathering her thought and courage. She couldn't appear weak in front of these girls. At first glance, they seemed like a real gangster but again they were just a bunch of immature high schooler who part time as sasaeng fans.

In 3,2, and 1 Yeoul swung the heavy bag contained her grocery to her left side hitting the girl with slanted eyes hard on her head, earning a loud groan from her. The girl let go Yeoul's arm as she backed away regaining her balance with a deep jeer.

Did she just piss her off and make things worse?

Clueless Yeoul then went to grab random things inside her grocery bag and smacked the girl on her right with it. It worked. Girl with bangs rubbed her face covering her eyes feeling the pain sipping through her vein.

'Thank you Zucchini' she exclaimed excitedly in her mind.

"Stay away from me, your Jimin oppa would hate to see you bullying me" Yeoul shrieked as she got away from the girls. Yeoul then sprinted as if her life depended on it.

"YOU BITCH! GET HER!"

"FUCK!"

They started to chase after her with all their might hoping to reach Yeoul before she disappeared from their sight. It was the only time to make things right. To make Na Yeoul left Jimin. According to their so called philosophy, she did not deserve Jimin. No one owned Jimin but them.

She then made a sharp turn to the corner out from the alley finally to find a place with human being. To witness the girls showed no sign of giving up, Yeoul set off ran faster now since she's warmed up and away from street traffic. Her sole reason was to survive this shit.

Running into people along the streets was almost unavoidable however this one stranger managed to hold her waist close to his body. She was panicking. Her mind was blackout until she heard the familiar voice calling for her name. It was Jimin.

"Hey baby calm down calm down it is me" Jimin whispered.

Her head perked up taking a good look at his masked face, and she burst into tears as she clung onto his shirt hard, burying her face deep in her chest. Yeoul could not believe it, in the midst of this chaos Jimin was still able to find her and rescued her from this mess.

How she was grateful that he found her.

"I am worried of you, god gracious. Thank god I found you" he embraced her tighter in his arm, kissing the top of her head lovingly.

"THERE SHE IS" Jimin's attention was back to the three figures approaching them with a fiery look in their eyes.

He felt her body tensed in his embrace, as he arms wounded around her protectively "Who are you?" Jimin frowned disliking the fact that this sasaeng fans were harassing his girl.

" I am afraid you have something that is ours" one of the girls exclaimed arrogantly.

Jimin snorted "I am sorry? Excuse me, I am afraid that this girl is never yours. She is mine" he stressed the last phrase accompanied with a deep growl. The three girls before her looked dumbfounded as they gasped in horror after Jimin pulled down his mask a little flashing his handsome face.

"Jimin oppa?"

"I am not your oppa. Listen, you better stay the hell away from my girl if you don't want me to report you the cops. You are harassing her and I have all the rights to put the three of you in jail!" he shot the girls his infamous fiery glare.

"What is so great about her. She is just awfully ugly!"

"And a whore"

That was it. Jimin couldn't take it anymore. This sasaeng fans would not make things easy didn't they?

"EXCUSE ME? WHO ARE YOU CALLING UGLY? YOU OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE WHO I DATE AND LOVE. IF YOU REALLY ARE A FAN YOU WILL BE HAPPY THAT YOUR OPPA FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE THAT CAN MAKE HIM HAPPY. YOU THINK WE LIKE TO BE CONTROLLED LIKE A PUPPET BY A GROUP OF IMMATURE FANS LIKE YOU?" He shouted at the three girls whom seemed unbothered after all.

The anger in him had reached its peak upon hearing a disgraceful statement from one of the girls " We believe you are ours because without us you are nothing. We pay your salary, remember we are your important stockholders. So we own you" she smirked in victory, it disgusted Jimin.

He never thought someone who called themselves as fans were this shallow. Jimin took out his phone and called the cops. The three girls before him shrunk in fear when they realized he was being dead serious about reporting them. Wasting no time, the girls had ran for their life maybe getting ready to flee from the country.

Jimin hung up after lodging the brief report and slipped his phone in pocket "Baby... it is alright we are safe" he called out shaky Yeoul. He felt bad that she had to go through all this just because he's an idol. It made no sense. He didn't want anyone to suffer especially Yeoul, their relationship was supposed to be normal not toxic.