Demar Derozan (intruder gone wrong but right)

Y/n pov

"Y/n, just think about it your about to break into your favorite basketball players' house and snoop around in there, that is cool." I rolled my eyes "what the fuck no I could get into serious trouble doing this, I'm not doing it and that's final." "Bitch it's Demar fucking Derozan." That gave me tingles and I sighed "fine, but if I get locked up you bitches and bailing me the fuck out." They chuckled "alright, hoe but trust me it might be fun just go with the flow, I broke into kelly Oubre's house got dick and a baby you might just get lucky." What the fuck did I just get myself into?

9:00 Demar's house

"Okay so I and Jody are going to be parked across the street all the way down and you are going to go around the block and sneak into his back I seen him leave his door unlocked when he went inside his house from the pool, so your all good just push the beeper when you're ready to go." I nodded my head and took a deep breath I can't believe I am about to do this shit at all.

I finally got to the house and let me tell you this house nice as fuck and the back is too

I walked in and was amazed, I gasped but had to catch myself I heard footsteps coming my way so I played it off the best way I could I snuck back outside went behind his poolhouse and I had my bookbag with me so I changed out of the clothes I had ...

I walked in and was amazed, I gasped but had to catch myself I heard footsteps coming my way so I played it off the best way I could I snuck back outside went behind his poolhouse and I had my bookbag with me so I changed out of the clothes I had and had my gym clothes on under, I poured some water on me to look like I was sweating and put my headphones on and played some music (y'all this is actually how I met my boyfriend but I didn't break in🤣) then I walked into the house humming my favorite song

As I was looking at my phone I walked into a wall and looked up to see the fine ass Demar himself looking all smexy but I put on my best acting and screamed then shouted: "what the fuck are you doing in my house?!" "Your youse this is my house?" Ooh shit daddy okay, I looked around and took my headphone out "oops I am so sorry I wasn't paying attention plus I always go through my back so I thought this was mine I live right next door too." He looked me up and down then looked at my boobs "naw you cool, my bad for yelling like that but I was confused." I nodded and we stood there for a minute and I spoke: "okay I'm going to get going then, bye." I turned around but he grabbed my arm and I looked at him but he gave me a look of lust and I just knew right there I was gonna lose it, I jumped on him and he caught me then we started making out and he took me upstairs to I guess his room? I moaned a little into the kiss and he kissed my neck "mmm.." He hummed sending a vibration "wait I didn't get your name." Knowing damn well I knew it, he looked shocked for a minute "DeMar" and he went back down on me, he took my shorts and panties off in one then he went down and ate me out to the gods I swear to you I seen lights "OH fuck!" This man's mouth is talented I'm talking like excellent but how is this even happening "daddy, don't stop." I panted out and let out a loud moan as he hummed against her.

We are now on our fifth round of sex and it is fucking amazing like seriously "shit dear." And moaned and he groaned as we rode out of our highs and took deep breaths, I limped out of his bed "okay maybe I should get g- "no the fuck you ain't come lay back down." Wow, I went and laid back down with his shirt on I texted the girls and they just were clowning me and went home now what a fucking adventure was that he pecked my lips and we went to sleep but I'm still trying to figure out how all of this shit happened to me.