35. Yoongi

"Seriously Jin hyung why are you not letting me out now. You should let me see my son. What now? Why are you laughing?" Yoongi was now shouting at jin who was constantly smiling.

"Yoongi just for one day. You have to keep this act up and jimin will come back in your life. Please try to understand yoongi" Jin said.

“First you gave me anesthesia to sleep for one day after I woke up healthy and sound from my operation then you are telling me that jimin is waiting for me to wake-up as you haven't told him what you did to me.” yoongi ranted.

“ I want jimin but I don't want him to think that I planned this though i-” yoongi was ranting when jaehwan ran into the room.

“ Jin hyung this is insane. You have to let yoongi out. Jimin fainted.”

After hearing this yoongi pushed jaehwan aside and ran out of his room.

--------------------------------

Yoongi , jungkook and taehyung were outside the room where jimin was taken and taehyung was glaring at yoongi. If glaring someone can kill, Yoongi would be dead. Yoongi knew taehyung thought he was involved in pranking jimin and yoongi had no intention to correct him. Not until he sees jimin healthy. He was worried about jimin as he didn't know what caused jimin to collapse.

“Why you pretended to be in danger. He was crying since yesterday yoongi hyung. You should be ashamed of your self. Why are you so keen on ruining every chance of happiness he has?” Taehyung shouted at yoongi who was now stating at floor.

"I don't-" yoongi was going to explain this  when doctor who exited jimin's room and went straight to them.

“ Who is yoongi? The patient has woken up but he is refusing to talk until he sees yoongi.” At this yoongi pointed at himself and asked doctor to guide him to jimin.

Taehyung scoffed but didn't say a thing. And let doctor take yoongi to jimin.

Jimin was a real fool in love so he really deserves yoongi. Taehyung prayed for his friend's happiness even it was in yoongi.

----------------------

Jimin was sniffing when yoongi entered the room. And jimin started crying loudly upon seeing Yoongi.

"Yoonieee----"

Yoongi was stunned but he leaped forward and held jimin against his chest.

“Hey baby. Please don't cry. Look I'm here. Hey!! ” Yoongi said while hugging jimin but jimin was sniffing again. Then jimin pulled back and held yoongi's face in his hands.

"You okay hyung? I-i thought you won't wake up. Hyung they said You-"

"Shhh baby I'm okay. Jin hyung planned this I was going to come to you I swear. I-i"

"I'm sorry hyung. Please don't leave me again. Please hyung I love you-"

Jimin stopped and yoongi immediately held jimin's hands.

"Y-you love me?Oh my god I love you too baby. I promise I won't leave you ever. I really love you jimin please forgive me." Yoongi said sitting down on his knees before jimin who immediately sat up and pulled yoongi to sit on bed with him.

"No hyung don't apologize. I shouldn't have left that day. I should've talked to you. Please don't be angry at me." Jimin said nervously.

"Why would i be angry at you Baby? You wo-" Yoongi was going to say something when jimin interrupted.

"No hyung. I'm sorry I'm pregnant again. I should've talked to you about this but I wanted to save jihoon and I really wanted you and-"
Jimin said nervously but yoongi stopped him by pecking on his lips.

"Hey it's okay. I love you and I love everything about us. Even this unborn baby of ours.i love him or her because they are part of you." Yoongi held jimin's hands and kissed his fingers. " I was scared of having a baby because I was afraid of loving someone more than you but now I think I love our son more than anything in this world and I love that feeling. I love you jimin and I love both of our children. I just want a chance with you to make everything right. Will you let me Jiminie?" Yoongi asked with a deep love and hope in his voice.
At this jimin started crying loudly and this scared yoongi again.who was now thinking how how to take his words back when jimin suddenly kissed him passionately.

"Offcourse hyung. I love you too. Hyung I want to be with you. I want to try also. I would love to be a family again."

At this yoongi chuckled slightly and jin clicked a photo of them as a rememberence of reunion of their group after nearly 5 years. Taehyung shouted at yoongi to not let his best friend slip from his life again or otherwise he would kill him at this everyone cheered a yes. Jihoon was the allowed to go to his father after this and he was more than happy to join his small family with a deep smile on his little face.

---------------