Chapter 133

Some ppl on here is weirrrrd. This one comment said Saint was too soft. So I said so is he supposed be mean to his fuckin daughter? This luh girl called me "stoopid" and a retard and THEN told me to mind my business. In my own damn book💀 but here y'all chapter go.
***
Saint Smith
6:00pm
"Kai I'm not putting that shit on my face." I laughed. Shawty had me trying to wear pink face paint and shit. I wasn't doin it.

"Dada pleaseeee." She begged, trying to rub her fingers on my face with the paint.

"You not even posed to have this on your hands." I huffed, wiping her fingers with a wet one. She was digging in the makeup artists makeup and was getting it all over herself.

"You a bad ass luh girl Kairi." I chuckled.

She ignored my remark, waiting for the makeup artist to finish her face paint.

"You areeeee all done birthday girl!" She smiled, backing away from Kai to see her final look.

She put a big smile on her face.

"Dada look!" She smiled.

"Wow mama. You a butterfly." I smiled back.

Then I looked over at the makeup artist.

"Good looks." I nodded, tipping her a 50 like I always do.

"Now you." She chuckled, getting up from her chair.

"Kairi I can't fit in that chair." I laughed.

"Yes." She nodded.

I rolled my eyes.

"Kairi the face paint gone mess up my beard mama." I complained.

"No it's not." She cheesed.

"Kairi no." I shrugged.

She sucked her teeth like she was grown a sum.

"That's not fair." She whined.

I did kind of feel bad so I sat in the chair taking a deep breath.

"Aight. You can put a little bit of blue but that's it." I told her.

"Yay!" She squealed.

The makeup artist moved aside letting Kai sit in her chair while I sat in the other one.

I was too tall for her so she stood up on the stool and painted my face with the blue paint.

She was mad focused too. Putting blue all over my face and I had no idea what the hell her luh ass was drawing on it.

About 5 minutes later, she stepped back.

"I finish." She smiled.

"Let me see." I smiled back, looking into my phone camera.

"Oh shit Kairi you got some skills boo!" I exclaimed.

"I made you a monster." She blushed, twirling her fingers like her moms did sometimes.

"Oh yeah, you made me a monster?" I questioned, scrunching up my nose.

"Yeah." She giggled, sitting on my lap. "Cookie Monster."

"Oh yeah? I'm Cookie Monster?" I cackled, nibbling on her ear.

"Dada!" she laughed. Pulling away I laughed some more.

I deadass loved being this little girls dad.

"Can Kairi play?" I heard from behind me. Turning around, it'd been one of her classmates from school. A lil boy.