Chapter 9

Danny ran into the bathroom, once he was sure no one else was in there, he went ghost. "Come on out Poindexter, I know you're here!"

A moment later, a smaller ghost appeared. "Well, if it isn't the Halfa, I saw you threaten that poor boy with your scary eyes! Once a bully always a bully."

Danny rolled his eyes, "And I bet you didn't see that guy picking on my friend?" he sighed, "What are you doing here anyway? Shouldn't you be back in Amity Park?"

He smirked, "We were all told that you had moved. We enjoyed picking on the people of Amity Park, but it's always been you we were after. You've been a thorn in our side for so long, it was so lonely when you weren't around to pick on. So, we decided to follow you out here to the big city."

Danny glared at him, "What do you mean by 'we'? And who told you I moved?"

Poindexter just laughed. "You'll find all of that out eventually, for now though... all bullies must be punished!" Poindexter launched himself at Danny and the fight began.

~time skip~

When Danny got back to the table, he was exhausted. It had been over two weeks since he had fought a serious ghost. Sure, Poindexter was no Skulker, but he still was an admirable foe. Danny would need to do some training...

He looked over at the others and saw that they were staring at him. Barbara had gotten Dick some paper towels to dry off with. Artemis smirked, "So, the hero returns."

Danny's eyes widened. Did she know about Danny Phantom?! "What... what do you mean?"

Dick smiled, "Dude, you told saved my butt back there! Chad was pretty mad today, who knows what else he was planning to do.

Danny sighed in relief he had completely forgotten about the boy from earlier. "Don't mention it... I just... don't like bullies... especially when they pick on my friends..."

"Aw..." Artemis smirked. "Are you calling us friends?" Danny blushed.

"What'd you do to make him so scared?" Barbara asked. "He looked like he had seen a ghost."

Danny chuckled a little, "I just gave him a good glare. That's all."

Artemis lightly smacked his shoulder, "Oh don't be modest. Hey, do you guys want to do something after school? We haven't gotten to hang out much lately."

"Sounds good to me." Barbara smiled.

"Me too." Dick nodded.

Artemis looked to Danny, "You want to come?"

Danny looked at her surprised. "Me?"

She rolled her eyes, "No. I'm talking about the Danny on the other side of the room. Yes, you!"

He blushed again. This was so embarrassing. It had been ages since he had made any new friends. Sure, he started talking to Valerie more last year, but they had still known each other for years. All they had done was become closer. This right here, this was something completely new. He had almost forgotten what it was like talking to people who he hadn't known his entire life.

He smiled at her, "That... sounds like fun..."

(A/N - Hey guys, sorry this chapter is shorter. Thanks for reading! :) Remember, stay whelmed and go ghost! See you next week!)