Deku Vs. Kacchan

"Tatsumi? Tatsumi?" Mine called on Tatsumi who went lost all of a sudden.

"Have you saw Tatsumi, Asta sama?" Esdeath asked.

"There he is." Asta replied as he points Tatsumi who now brings a lot of milk tea on his hands and grunting on the heaviness of every cup.

"Help! Can someone carry these milk teas for me?" Tatsumi yelled for help.

"Tatsumi!" Everyone called the girls rushed into him and helped him carry the milk teas.

"Why you didn't tell us where you're going?! I'm so worried about you!" Mine said as she hugs Tatsumi.

"Eh? I told the gods that I'll be getting some milk teas over there. Saitama sama told me that they taste good and have those munchy pearls inside of it." Tatsumi said.

"For real? Well, let me taste this." Shelee said as she stabs the straw on the long cup and drinks it. She blushed and her eyes looked like she felt heaven.

"Delicious!!" Shelee exclaimed.

"Yeah! This one is so good!" Leone added.

"And these pearls you say, so tasty!" Chelsea added.

"Hey, Saitama same, you haven't told them where will I go?" Tatsumi asked in confusion.

"Oh? I forgot because we were busy with these surveys. Sorry about that." Saitama replied.

"It's fine. They got so worried when I got lost for a moment." Tatsumi said while scratching his head.

"Because we really love you, Tatsumi!" Mine said.

"For real?" Tatsumi said while poking Mine's shoulder.

"Stop it, idiot!" Mine yelled and pouted at him.

"Let's start the battle of the two childhood friends, Kizaru sama!" Najenda said.

"Ooooooh. We'll do it then." Kizaru replied.

"Hey! Deku has a Quirk, right?" Katsuki asked.

"You saw that extraordinary strength, didn't you?" Iida said.

'Did he dare trick me?! That damn nerd!' Katsuki thought.

"I really hate his face." Mine said.

"He really looks like a blonde piranha for me." Leone added.

"I wonder if someone falls for him. I mean, one girl would fall in love with him?" Shelee asked.

"I hope he'll be touched by Uraraka in case he throws tantrums once again, she'll float him and made him plead her not to send him in space." Dr. Stylish said.

"You mean, you ship that bastard to Uraraka? Well, Uraraka and him... a bad combination at all." Tatsumi said.

"No, they can be a good couple! You know!" Wave said.

'Everyone from our world would get angry if they ship the two!' The gods except for Kizaru who sips his tea, though.

The screen now shows the Title " Deku vs Kacchan" on it.

"This is it! Go for the kill, Midoriya!" Bols said.

"I hope he injures Bakugo too much!" Seryu said.

"Or break one of his arms!" Chelsea added.

'Because Kacchan and I lived in the same neighborhood, we've known each other since we were little.' Izuku narrated. The scene started to a younger Izuku who is afraid of entering the forest after seeing the signs of "No Trespassing" and "You can't go in there!"