°13°

"Why do I have to drink this again?" Donghyuck asked and frowned in disgust as he looked at the grey drink from the cup. 

Jaemin rolled his eyes in annoyance along with Xiaojun who told him and Yangyang they need to keep their bodies clean before the baptism. 

"It tastes like puke." Yangyang said and pushed the cup away from his face. "I am not drinking this shit sorry guys." 

"For the last time!" Xiaojun stood up and raised his voice, ending up getting everyone's attention that was eating breakfast in the dining hall. 

His cheeks went pink and he sat down ashamed. 

"Just drink it, it has plants." Jaemin waved a hand as if it was something he would do every morning since birth. 

"Then why does it smell like this huh?" Donghyuck asked and looked at Taeil for help, but his friend only giggled and kept on eating his beautiful breakfast Donghyuck wasn't allowed to eat. "At least tell me we can eat lunch or dinner." 

Jaemin took out his letter from his mom and read it loud again. Donghyuck wanted to cry. Three days with no food? He'll die until his baptism. 

"So we'll have to drink this shit three times a day for three days?" Yangyang asked in a shocked voice and when Jaemin nodded he completely lost it. "No, I won't drink it!!!!" He shouted and stood up. 

Was he realizing everyone was looking at him? Donghyuck shook his head and face palmed himself. 

"What is this?" A voice hissed and Heechul stopped behind Yangyang and slapped the nape of his neck hard enough to make the young wizard sit down and shut his mouth. "And why aren't you drinking them huh?" 

Their potion teacher giggled. 

"Drink it, before my eyes." He said and walked around the table. He stopped behind Jaemin and looked straight at Donghyuck and Yangyang who looked at each other and sighed. "Now." 

Donghyuck regretted his decisions once the liquid filled his mouth and he barely managed to swallow it. Yangyang started coughing and he drank water after. 

"If I will have to watch you every time you need to drink you two will pay. Got it?" 

The two wizards nodded and watched their teacher leave the table in his grumpy way of his. 

Donghyuck sighed loudly and looked at his empty cup. He had a weird taste of plants in his mouth, but also of something else he couldn't really remember.

Donghyuck was dragging his feet on the hallways. He was tired and hungry and he wanted to taste some real food.

"What happened to you?"

An arm was wrapped around his shoulders and Donghyuck glanced at Mark whose smile faded when he saw his frown.

"Why are you so sad?"

"I'm not sad, I'm tired and hungry." He replied and sighed again for the fifth time in an hour.

"Your baptism is coming right?"

The werewolf seemed interested and when Donghyuck nodded, he wanted to know more about it.

The wizard told him it will be held when the moon will get the color of blood and at midnight in The Forest. He also told him that many wizards and witches will be there and he remembered last year when Taeil and Kun had theirs.

It was a magical tradition which Donghyuck really waited for months, but now that he wasn't allowed to eat anything for three days, he just wanted it over.

"And what's the book of the beast?" Mark asked after he mentioned it.

"Satan's book. Once signed in there, you'll be part of him and you'll serve him in your best way."

The wizard smiled and he knew his eyes were glowing. He'll finally be immortal and will be part of the real world of wizards and witches and will serve the devil in his best way possible.

His smile suddenly faded as he remembered he was cursed. If only he wouldn't have fell in the sirens water.

"I hope I won't be treated differently since I'm cursed."

"I don't think you'll be. Besides, there are no signs of the curse yet."

Donghyuck looked at him and smiled.

"Are you sure?"

Mark nodded and patted his shoulder. The two entered the science class and Donghyuck waved at Jeno when he saw the werewolf writing something on a piece of paper.

What Donghyuck didn't know was the fact that the curse already started. Mark faked his smile when he nodded in reply,but he wanted to tell him the truth, that they were both cursed together. They were fated and that was a real fact he couldn't deny. 

At lunch, Mark decided to go up on the rooftop. He didn't feel like eating so he dragged Donghyuck after him. The wizard complained, but then agreed after he took his weird looking cup of grey liquid. 

"What's that?" He asked once they were up. 

The scenery was gorgeous. The Forest felt so alive in the golden light of the sun and the wind was warming him all. 

"This? This is my breakfast, lunch and dinner for the following three days." 

Donghyuck sighed which made Mark chuckle. 

"It's not funny." The wizard complained and sent him a glare. "This is so disgusting." 

"You should think positive Hyuck, it will end in less than 72 hours." 

Donghyuck looked at him for a while and then nodded. As if Mark's words had an effect on him, he drank the liquid and then frowned. Mark started giggling. 

"Still not funny." Donghyuck mumbled but he giggled too.