* T H I R T E E N *

I really need to get out of the house. It's already been two hours and no one has done anything. Whatever. It's not like I care anyways.

I go into the walk in wardrobe and take out a few pieces of clothes. I put on a blue long sleeved shirt and black camo pants and Nike runners and take a deep breath calming myself before opening my locked bedroom door.

I go down the stairs and see the boys minus Will and Jesse huddled together sitting on the couch.

"Avery? Where are you going?" Damon asks when he sees me.

Putting on the coldest facade I can muster I say, "None of your concern."

Their eyes widen at how cold I was and I smirk in satisfaction.

"Your not going out it's almost midnight." Eli says crossing his arms with a stern look on his face.

"Bye." I say ignoring him and walking towards the door but Eli gets in my way.

Eli stands in front of me with his arms crossed and a stern look on his face. "I said your not going out."

"Do I look like I care." I cross my arms too glaring at him.

"I think I liked it better when she didn't talk." Benji loudly whispers.

"And I think I would've liked it better if I wasn't here." I say and with that I push Eli with so much force that he falls back against the wall. I slam the front door and walk. Where I was walking to, I had no clue.

All I know is that I didn't want to stay there.

I'm so lost in thought that when I look up to see my surroundings I notice that I'm in a park.

I walk towards a bench and sit down just looking up towards the sky at the stars.

"Are you making a wish?" a deep voice says next to me.

I jump in surprise and the person chuckles. Looking up I see that it's Camryn. He brings back old memories of that scumbag Camryn that I used to know and I scowl at him.

Realising what I did my eyes widen.    "Sorry. "

He chuckles again. "It's fine. Tough day?"

He sits down next to me and I nod my head. "You could definitely call it that."

He smiles and I swear he looks so much like Camryn. "What's wrong? Something on my face?"

"Sorry. No. It's just that you look like someone I used to know."

He nods his head. "Ok."

We sit in silence for a couple of moments before he turns to me again.

"I never got your name." He looks at me expectantly.

"Avery. Avery Moneece, or Daly. Whatever you want to call me." I say sighing.

He abruptly stands up and gasps. I look at him like he's weird in the head. Probably is, I don't know. After all I've heard he's been to Juvie and that can mess you up pretty bad.

"Uhhh. Everything OK?" I ask squirming under hsi gaze.

"You... You don't remember me?" He asks me with a sad look.

OK I seriously think he's not OK. Sue the Juvie guards the messed his brain up. I raise an eyebrow. "Am I supposed to?"

"Avery. Its me. Camryn, Camryn Gavins." He says each word slowly and my I look up at him with shock.

Soon that shock turns to anger though and I scoff. "Long time no see."

"You have no idea how much I've missed you." He comes closer to me wrapping his arms around me and I flinch pushing him off me. He looks at me confused and I shake my head.