Chapter 10: Daddy vamp

A/N: 07.03.19

Hey loves, new update! Sorry for posting so late, I've been stressed with life and exams and I'm trying my best to get my shiz together. Not working very well lol.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this one. Chapter 11 & 12 are already posted on Patreon ;) chapter 13 & 14 will be out there soon. Link is in my wattpad description bio ✨

BTW, what bxb story plot do you enjoy the most or would like to read? Fantasy, gangsters, delinquents, prison, military, comedy, high school, etc?

🍒🍒🍒

Noah felt his face burn red, the palm of his hands starting to turn clammy. He wanted to deny what Astrid said, but felt like it would only make the situation even more awkward. He didn't want Aleksei to think that he hated him either, because he didn't. Everyone stared at him, waiting for Noah to say something, but his throat felt dry that he couldn't seem to utter a syllable.

"Noah?" called Mr. Troy slowly.

"She's right," said Noah, snapping out of his trance. "I um, I did say that I wanted to marry- I mean, be partners with Aleksei."

Noah mentally scolded himself. It was at times like these that he wished he didn't exist and could just vanish into thin air.

"But I haven't asked him yet, so if he doesn't want to-"

"I'm sure that he'd be more than happy to," said Mr. Troy with an encouraging smile. "I'm glad you're already making friends Noah. And I'm sure Mr. Griffon will make a marvelous husband."

Noah clenched his fists, his ears now piping red. He secretly begged his heart to stop beating so hard, and tried to smile, but wasn't sure if his lips were functioning correctly.

"Alright, everyone else pass down this new sheet of paper and write down your partners," ordered Mr. Troy, continuing his class. Noah felt relieved that the eyes were finally returning towards the teacher, but he looked at Aleksei through the corner of his eyes and noticed that Aleksei was glaring straight at him. He flinched, snapping his head towards the blackboard. Noah then shifted his gaze towards Astrid, widening his eyes and giving her the, "What in the world are you thinking?!" looked.

Astrid quickly scribbled something on the corner of her notebook, sliding it towards Noah.

I'll explain everything to you later. Just go with the flow ;)

But Noah didn't want to "go with the flow" and quickly scribbled.

I don't know what you're thinking, but this is a bad idea.

Astrid leaned over and read the note, before writing back: Well, I ran out good ideas a long time ago. You either go with the flow or drown.

Noah's mouth widened and flickered his eyes towards Astrid who gave him an apologetic smile before looking back towards Mr. Troy.

***

Class ended and everyone hurried to the front of the classroom to grab a baby and a baby bag. Micka reached into the basket and was about to grab one by the head, but Astrid quickly slapped his hand away.

"What are you doing? You can't just grab it by the head!" she snapped in a scolding matter.

"Oh come on, it's just a robot."

"It a baby robot. Our baby robot," argued Astrid, carefully picking a baby up as if it were a real one.

"It looks nothing like us," scoffed Micka. "I didn't even want to marry you!"