Chapter 35: Impulsive Hero

Chapter 35

May 7th 20XX

U.A Principles Office

4:30 PM

All Might comes back from his meeting with information on Bakugo's fate as he explains everything to Present Mic and Mr. Aizawa who have been waiting for him. How will they react? Find out now!

Mr. Aizawa: So that's how it is

All Might: Yes and Bakugo is supposed to go to him in 5 days...

Mr. Aizawa: You really think he can keep Midoriya in check

All Might: If Bakugo can learn this power and to control his power he may even exceed Midoriya

Mr. Aizawa: You have something up your sleeve

All Might: I might have enough power to beat All For One

Mr. Aizawa: *eyes red with rage* Listen to me and listen carefully you need to stop and think of what you are doing. For the past 30 days you have been making rash and to put it simply stupid decisions that lead to a whole grade being injured, of which 8 are okay with the rest after two weeks are still injured, You turned your successor... well you basically broke him. You unleashed the hatred of hero society upon him and YOU changed him

Present Mic: Ummm guys...

Mr. Aizawa: Did you help him after, oh wait you didn't

Present Mic: Aizawa just stop and calm down, don't say something you'll regret.

Mr. Aizawa: no no no you after doing all of this then you want to fix your own mistake by killing a super-villain, All For One no less, this is after making a deal with this stranger who is now going to be in charge of my student, your student, and a future hero. So get your fucking shit together *gets up* your the symbol of peace... Act like it *leaves room while slamming the door.

Present Mic: So I'm going to go... *leaves room*

All Might: Aizawa is right after USJ I changed and I still feel so.... I shouldn't have done that to young Midoriya, but I gave him my quirk, Nana's quirk her legacy and... and... I mine as well get young Bakugo ready...

And with that All Might was starting to understand that his every action was causing more damage. Deep inside there is a part of him that hates Midoriya, not because Midoriya himself is weak, but because All Might himself was weak. He couldn't save his master, he wasn't strong enough. It was Midoriya's fear that lead to him not helping All Might. And it's All Might's fear to lose someone, no lose anyone ever again. All Might is a product of experience, and sure he is the symbol of peace, but he is just a man. He suppressed his memories of fear and loss and replaced them with anger. This anger lead him to getting the injury leading to his current condition. All Might's memories were reactivated when he met his match yet again in Nomu. Society forced him to bottle up his emotions, and they overflowed...

I hope you liked the chapter, please leave your reactions below.