lii.

Ben's POV

I-I'm having a kid... Thea's pregnant. 

What's this feeling I'm having? Is-is this a panic attack?

I'm happy, oh boy was I happy but I'm also terrified. I just got back and the Skywalker blood line is known for having trouble and I don't want our baby to go through any of what I went through.

Our baby...

Thea and I are having a baby! Is it a boy or girl? Am I going to be a good dad? Obviously Thea is going to be a good mom but what about me? Am I good enough to be a dad? 

I stopped breathing for a moment.

"I-I'm going to be a dad," I breathed out, staring at the floor as tears filled my eyes. I scoffed through my breathing and bent down, my hands covering my mouth as I caught my breath. "I'm gonna be a dad!"

Thea! Oh my stars, Thea! She probably thinks I don't want a kid with her but I want it more than anything.

"Yeah, you don't say that especially to a pregnant woman, trust me," I heard my dad scoff from behind me. I stood up and faced him quickly with a small smile on my face. I don't think he's ever seen me like this before. 

"I'm having a baby," I breathed out and he nodded before pulling me into a hug. 

"If it's a boy you have to name it after me," he states and I rolled my eyes as we faced another once again.

"Dad we're not naming the baby after you," I shook my head and he pointed at me.

"Hey, I didn't get a saber through the chest for nothing. That's gonna be Han Solo Jr. I tell you," he stated and I shook my head and chuckled a little. "Now, i'd go find your girl, son. Cause she just took the falcon." I groaned in annoyance. 

"Women," Han and I said at the same time and I looked at him and gave him a small smile. 

"Thanks dad," I said lowly and turned to leave when he stopped me.

"Son, you're going to be a great dad. I just know it."

------------

Thea's POV

I met my sister on Tatooine because she said she had something important to do and... I had to tell her she was going to be an aunt. 

"Hey sis," I greeted and pulled her into a hug. She smiled for a moment but then it fell, as if she sensed something. Another being perhaps? I rested a hand on my stomach and her eyes fell there, squinting for a moment in concentration before widening like saucers.

"No!" she yelled and I laughed and shushed her. Her smile was so wide and she was practically jumping. "Thea! You're pregnant?! Congratulations!" she gave me a tight hug. "How is Ben doing about this?"

I frowned and she nodded knowingly. "Tell me all about it," she said and led me to our destination that's still unknown to me. 

Some time passed by and I was finally finished ranting. "I mean I get it. I do, Rey. With his past and everything I knew it would be too soon but I thought he'd at least be happy, you know?! I just-" I sighed and looked up from my hands to stop and actually take in my surroundings.

Where it all started. 

"Why are we here, Rey?" I asked and looked at her completely puzzled. She pulled out two sabers that I recognized as Anakin's and Leia's. 

"I'm going to find a place to put these. It's where it all started after all, right?" I looked up at the sunsets, nodding absently.

"Yeah, go look in the house and see. I'll be right there," I sighed. I must be going insane because I felt his presence. Rey left to go inside when a voice caught my attention. 

"There's been no one for so long here," an old woman stated with a camel by her side. Yeah, and for good reason too. I hate sand. "Who are you?"

"I'm Thea," I nodded in a simple greeting and she narrowed her eyes a bit. "Thea who?"

"Thea Skyw-" I paused, realizing I don't go by Luke's family name anymore. He's gone. They're all really gone accept-

"Solo. Thea Solo," a familiar voice finishes from behind me and I froze slightly as he came up beside me and held my hand. "Jeez, we just got married and you're already forgetting my last name? I'm hurt," he smiled down at me and even though I was mad at him I loved to see that smile again and returned it. The lady 'hmphed' at us, mumbling "not another Skywalker, damn this place is cursed I need to move," before hurrying away. I laughed a little before turning to look at Ben seriously.

"Thea, I-"

"Do you want this baby? Do you want to have a baby with me?" I cut him off. I needed to know this answer. He rested a hand on my stomach, dropping to his knees and looking from my stomach to me with tears forming.

"Of course I do. More than anything. You have been a gift I don't deserve, Thea Solo. I am so grateful that after everything I get to call you my wife and now... And now you bless me with a child! I could not be more happy, my love. I was just scared that I wouldn't be enough for you. Enough for.. it"

"Them," I corrected. His eyes widened.

"Them? A-As in?"

"Twins," I confirmed. He laughed in happiness, picking me up and spinning me around. I smiled as he lowered me and smashed his lips to mine.

"So he is happy?" I heard Rey ask as she came up the steps. 

"I'm having twins!" he yelled out and I wiped the happy tears falling down my face. Rey smiled at his goofy self and turned to me with the sabers wrapped in an old cloth.

"I found a place," she stated and led us over to the front and set them down in the sand. Ben stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his head on my shoulder. Rey starts to bury them when a voice breaks out.

"NO! No, no no no NO. Did I say no, cause no!"

"Ani," we turned to see Padame trying to calm Anakin down but he shook his head no and crossed his arms.

"I hate sand," he muttered, kicking the sand below him like a child. "Besides, that saber belongs to my grandson IF he believes he's worthy." Ben looked to me then back to Anakin. 

"I won't let you down, grandfather. I promise." 

"Good. And as for Leia's saber I'd save it for the little girl you're going to have running around soon. You're in a lot of trouble Ben and Thea. These two are fully force sensitive and trouble makers like me and your mom, Ben," he laughed and we laughed with him. I rested a hand on Ben's.

"I think we'll do just fine."

--------------

Hey guys sorry for the wait it's been a crazy world out here if you haven't noticed. 

LET ME KNOW YOUR IDEAS FOR THE BABY TWINS NAMES AND I'LL GIVE CREDIT TO THE ONES WHO WIN. PEACE.