Chapter fifty

A/n: angstangstangstanst

Tw: mentions of death and brain damage, hospitals, car crash, blood, passing out, breaking wrist, concussion, Andrew,

YoU wAnTeD tHiS 🤣

Roman was still driving, the place was kind of far away.

"Want some beer, kid?" Andrew asked.

Roman wondered if he should, he was under aged.

But he didn't care, you only live once, he figured.

"Yeah sure" Roman said, opening the can and downing a quarter of it.

"Wow this stuff is gross" Roman said in distaste.

"Yeah, but it'll get better" Andrew explained, taking a few shots.

Roman had a few beers, and in all honesty, it didn't get better, but getting drunk felt pretty nice.

"What's thAt" Roman hiccuped.

"I dunno" Andrew said drunkenly.

There was a loud bump, the car almost went flying, Roman slammed on the breaks, realizing what happened.

His eyes shot open in panic as Andrew yelled "floor it!" Which Roman did, driving away from the scene as fast as he could.

--------------------

Virgil, Remus, and Janus were in a forestry area with tons of trees.

Virgil was on the pathway, while Remus and Janus were a little bit farther away from Virgil.

They were looking for hints of Roman and Andrew.

Virgil suddenly spotted something in the distance, coming towards him quickly. He soon identified it as a car as he saw Roman inside of the it.

Virgil turned around to yell at Remus and Janus. "Guys, look! There's the cAR-" Virgil yelled as he got hit, not knowing the car had gotten so close to him so fast.

"Virgil!" Remus and Janus yelled in unison.

The car ran him over quickly, and his body flew towards a tree, and Virgil just knew he had broken something.

He banged his head against a huge rock, trying not to pass out as he fell in front of the car which had stopped.

It was silent for a moment, the only sound that could be heard was Virgil's ragged, heavy breathing, and Janus and Remus crunching on leaves and sticks with their shoes to get to Virgil quickly.

The silence ended when Andrew yelled
"Floor it!" Which was last thing Virgil heard as his world faded into black when Roman ran him over for a second time, and then sped away deeper into the forest.

--------------------

"What do we do?!" Janus yelled in panic. There was a large gash in Virgil's side, now filled with dirt that would probably get infected, he was loosing blood quickly, and his wrist was bent in every way except for the right one.

"Virgil! Oh-" Remus exclaimed, "is he-is he going to be okay?!"

"Not if you don't hurry up and call the police!!" Janus exclaimed, cradling Virgil in his arms.

Remus gasped and quickly called nine one one, asking for an ambulance as quickly as possible, informing the dispatcher where they were, then hanging up.

Remus took his black and green jacket off and tied it around Virgil's wound, trying to make the blood flow stop and apply pressure to it.

An ambulance soon arrived which they rode in with Virgil to the nearest hospital.

Remus and Janus were panicking. Virgil was blacked out, and losing blood.

They got to a hospital pretty quickly and got Virgil to a hospital room, doctors and nurses informing them that they would be able to see him soon, and that they were doing what they could to help him.

Remus and Damien both began to text the group chat Janus inform everyone about what's going on.

StinkyTrashMan: So we need to talk about Virgil...

DeceitSoNatural: yeah, so Roman ran Virgil over with his car twiceand then sped away into the forest like a mad man. Virgil is seriously injured and loosing a lot of blood!

Remy😎: W H A T ?

Pat: WHY? I WILL FITE!

Logan: Patton put your mother's dildo down, it is not a weapon.

Pat: Mom said it's a very powerful weapon

Emile: pretty sure she said pleasuring. Also, WHAT HOSPITAL ARE YOU AT?! WE'RE ALL COMING RIGHT NOW, TELL US THE STORY WHEN WE GET THERE!!

Remus: Virgil has a few broken ribs, a concussion, and will probably have brain damage based upon how hard his head hit that rock, jfc Roman sped away with no mercy after he downright just hit Virgil with his car. Also, we're at the hospital next to that fancy waffle place.

Emile:...waffle house?

Remus: yep

Remy: that's fancy to you?

Damien: that's my man ;)

Remus: :V