Chapter 4 Battle of Carne Village Part 1

{Ninth Floor} {Office}

{Third POV}

Right now Khorne is siting in chair using Mirror of Remote Viewing and drinking wine, he was wearing black robes from before. On his left stood Sebas, waiting for any order from his master.

Khorne: Ahh...This wine is truly great!

Sebas: I'm happy that it's to your liking my lord. If you want I can bring one more bottle of this wine.

Khorne: No, that's not necessary. Are you sure that you don't have any others duties ? There is no need for you to always be at my side.

Sebas: Following the master and fulfilling the orders, such a butler created Mr. Touch Me and is the only goal of my life.

Khorne: I understand. Now, let's look for areas inhabited by humans.

Khorne started using mirror watching diffrent areas, forests, fields until his gaze laid upon small village within forest. At first glance it seemed to be place of festival but after a longer observation, the supposed festival turned out to be an attack on the village.

Khorne: (So men in armor are attacking this village and are killing off every man, women and children in it. It don't look like just plunder action and they are to well equipped to be bandits.)

Then when knights were killing one man it looked like he saw Khorne watching him and said something but Khorne didn't hear anything. 

Khorne: Hmm...

Sebas: What should we do ?

Khorne: Nothing. We have no reason or benefit from saving them.

Sebas: I understood. 

Khorne: (It may be even good for me and Nazarick. When this village will be destroyed there will be no problem with some villagers that will be near Nazarick. And we could follow those knights to look for some bigger city.)

Khorne then glanced from the corner of his eye on Sebas, he was looking at his master with pleading look to help those people. His sense of justice very similar to that of Touch Me, his creator.

Khorne: "sigh" (Maybe I should help them? I could have some information as reward and they will owe me a favor. Touch Me, you created NPC very similar to yourself.) 

{Flashback} 

Khorne is walking in the jungle alone, in this time he wasn't in any guild, he was alone. Then he heard some talking.

???1: I got some points!

???2: Two more and I will be able to change class!

???3: Hurry up and finish him!

Khorne walked to a clearing in the jungle. On the ground lay a skeleton dressed in bronze robes, five people standing above him ready to kill him.

???2: Damn monster.

???1: You are disgusting.

When he was ready to attack skeleton with his axe, players next to him were killed by two quick blurs, one white and silver, second black and red. First blur was white knight with big blue gem on chest and read cape, second blur was Khorne that wear his usual armor. Skeleton looked up to knight that was looking at him and Khorne that was facing other way.

Skeleton: Why did you save me? Player you don't know? 

Knight: Rescue from oppression......it's my duty!