Chapter fifteen : The dedication of love

Knockout : They are waking up Lord Megatron.

Megatron : Good Good ~ we can start now.

Starscream : Oh I can't wait ~ !

/ Bulkhead opened his eyes slowly, still feeling the huge pain in his chest. He didn't even remember what had happened. But it was when he saw Wheeljack hanging in the air, trying to escape that he remembered. They were in the process of saving Layla when Predaking, Soundwave and Shockwave had attacked them. An idiotic trap they fell into. But only Primus knows what awaits them. Starscream walked over to Bulkhead and lifted his head, with a sadistic smile on his face\

Starscream : Ready for the event, trash car ?

Bulkhead : Don't touch me you freak ! What are you planning to do to us ?!

Megatron : Oh that ~ ? Take it as a warning. But for us, it's a dedication.

Bulkhead : Dedication ?

/ Bulkhead looked around. Layla was sitting on a black and purple table, watching the scene without showing the slightest emotion yet. All she knew was that this moment was dedicated to her and only her. A dedication of their love was what she understood. They were all there : Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave, Knockout, Breakdown, Dreadwing, Shockwave and Predaking. Dreadwing and Predaking were next to her while the others were near to the poor Autobots.
Megatron started to smile greatly. It was the time. Oh how he was excited ! So were the others of course. He looked at Layla and began to talk\

Megatron : You see my precious pet ~ On Cybertron, gladiators have a very special procedure for devoting their love, protection and trust to their princess : the gladiator brings back an enemy from the opposing camp and gives a single crucial blow...

Megatron : You see my precious pet ~ On Cybertron, gladiators have a very special procedure for devoting their love, protection and trust to their princess : the gladiator brings back an enemy from the opposing camp and gives a single crucial blow to kill the person. By killing this person in one blow, he shows his strength and his eternal devotion to the princess.

Layla : [Wow that's interesting. Violent but .. traditional I guess] I see. So if I understand well, you will kill this Autobot to show your devotion to me.

Bulkhead : WHAT ?! NO DON'T KILL HIM !

Megatron : Correct ~ ! But I decided that every Decepticons will give a blow. So they can swear on their life to protect you.

Starscream : Hehehe ~ !! This is going to be so good ~ !

Knockout : Can't wait to throw the final bow !

Breakdown : So do I !

/ Layla looked at Dreadwing, who seemed to be neutral. So was also Shockwave \

Layla : Are you going to do it guys ?

Dreadwing : If it can prove my trust, protection and love to you, I will. Anything for the princess.

Shockwave : No one touch my dear test subject.

/ Layla chuckled at Shockwave's answer. So she was a real princess now ? Well it will not change her life. She looked at Bulkhead, who was crying. Poor Bulkhead .. but Layla couldn't do anything. Even if she wanted to.
Starscream would start first. Oh, in addition to being the only one who dared to touch his princess, Wheeljack was one of the Autobots who had bothered him the most. He remembered that day when Wheeljack laughed at him when he told him he was the leader of the Decepticons. And even when they were on Cybertron, he annoyed him so much. So now he would be able to take revenge\

Wheeljack : So ? What are yo-

Starscream : Farewell my friend ~

/Starscream planted his long, pointed digits in his eyes. Wheeljack screamed in pain, now seeing only the dark. Layla jumped. It was so sudden. Then the screams of Wheeljack were terrible. Starscream took off his digits and turned to Layla, giving her a big smile. Then he shifted, leaving space for the next one.
Soundwave was the next one. Wheeljack had also caused him a lot of trouble. He remembered their fight and how Wheeljack had broken his visor. So he pushed one of his tentacles down the left side of his chest. Then violently removed it. Energon was spilling out of Wheeljack's chest. It was .. fast and impressive at the same time.
Knockout and Breakdown had their turn on Wheeljack. Then came Shockwave's turn. Layla never imagined that a scientist could be so violent. It was frightening. He kept repeting "mine" with his dark voice. Because Shockwave has always been cold, so to see it was .. surprising.
Predaking gave one last blow before giving way to Megatron. He pulled out his sword, having a huge smile on his face. As a gladiator, he had to strike the best blow for Layla. So he plunged his sword into Wheeljack's spark, under the cries of Bulkhead. Then,  Megatron took the spark off the Wheeljack's lifeless body. He turned to Layla, who was looking at this horrible show.
She was really surprised by the strength of the Decepticons. They were ... terrifying. But she knew that as long as she obeyed, they will not hurt her.
After the massacre, they finally released Bulkhead in the middle of the desert. Leaving him alone with his PTSD. The best torture according to them. Then they already had fun\

Arcee : Bulkhead ? Bulkhead ?! Answer me what's wrong ?!

Bulkhead : W Wheeljack ... Killed ... Wheeljack ... killed ...

/ It's been a long night. And Layla was tired. She just hoped not to have a nightmare. But luckily they took care of her.
Knockout and Breakdown had watched a movie with her before sleeping. Then once in bed, Soundwave played classical music to her. Starscream had brought her lots of cushions and soft blankets, hugging her tenderly. Then before sleeping, Megatron went to see her with something in his hand\

Megatron : Are you ready to sleep my beautiful pet ~ ?

Layla : Hm-Hm .. what is this thing in your hand ?

Megatron : Oh this ~ ? Shockwave transformed the spark of this Autobots into a gem. He attached to a silver necklace. It will be a lucky charm I guess ~

/ Megatron gave the necklace to Layla. It was beautiful .. magnificent. And it was shining in the dark !
The leader of the Decepticons kissed the young girl and stroke her head\

Megatron : Sleep well my beloved pet ~

Layla : *yawn* Good night my Lord.

/ Megatron left. Layla fell asleep in her comfortable bed filled with cushions and blanket.
It is true that the insistent looks on her during the night bothered her at first. It is true that the Decepticons could be crazy and scary for her. It is true that seeing them kill someone for her seemed appalling to her. But it was by squeezing the "gem" in her hands, smiling, that she was more than happy and reassured of all this. It was a dedication of love after all\